Box trading method

Who thinks creating a new thread just for trade set-ups is a good idea for this method

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon Faith Lim

Casual Member
hi Joffie,

i have download your template and i would like to know what's the red arrow show at that candle and in what condition the arrow will show up. How can i take advantage with it?

Attachments

• eurjpy joffie.png
    eurjpy joffie.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 6

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Hi Guys,

I've made a couple of videos with what I did to my windows 10 to speed up my laptop and what I have done also to speed up my MT4 as since the update we've had some problems. Please take this as just advice and only make any changes to your windows 10 if you understand what I am doing, as I will not be held responsible for any damage you may cause to your pc. But everything I have done has made a bid difference.

vasileios

Hi Joffie and Guys
I need a false break 31 ema with a bearish rejection candle to go short. Any objection?

Attachments

• CADCHFH8.png
    CADCHFH8.png
    95 KB · Views: 16

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Hi Joffie and Guys
I need a false break 31 ema with a bearish rejection candle to go short. Any objection?

yes I see this differently, see my chart, buy from low of week two candle fake break and target the 31ema also room to previous bounce

Attachments

• CADCHFH8.png
    CADCHFH8.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 22

vasileios

yes I see this differently, see my chart, buy from low of week two candle fake break and target the 31ema also room to previous bounce
In case we have a close below support line ,does not it a good opportunity for sell?

Attachments

• CADCHFH8.png
    CADCHFH8.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 7

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Eurusd looks best set-up coming up for a reversal trade. Also watching Gbpjpy possible sell break test entr

Attachments

• EURUSDH8.png
    EURUSDH8.png
    51 KB · Views: 23
  • GBPJPYH8.png
    GBPJPYH8.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 21

Moshento

Forum Newbie
Hello Joffie,
Should your Box method show boxes automatically on the chart?
Currently i dont see any boxes on any of the charts
How do you select which candles to box?

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Hello Joffie,
Should your Box method show boxes automatically on the chart?
Currently i dont see any boxes on any of the charts
How do you select which candles to box?

If you have used my latest template and added all the indicators it should load like mine, you will only have the last or current box on the chart being current price action, so some charts won't have any boxes