• Australia/New Zealand

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

squalodon

Hi everyone!

I am Squalo!

I use to be a paid underwear and jeans model.. but then i gave it all up to trade forex. because i felt offended when women just looked at me for my good looks.. and tend to just use me just for my body..

"sigh"....

True Story (o_O)

#joke

(from the Philippines)

stan2345

Forum Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I`m Stan from Poland. I`m 62 and very likely the eldest one in this community. I have a full-time job in education. I'm not very familiar with the english language (I can german much better) , but I understand a spoken and written word relatively well. My first forex experience was very bad. I`ve lost $1000 in 24 hours using Forex Hacked Pro EA. Never again. So, I`m here to learn forex. I decided to join this forum after reading free sources, written clearly and compactly. I have some valuable experience with different brokers, indicators, strategies. I have a real account on FxOpen. Now I`m studying Price Action Protocol and waiting for good setups.

Regards
Stan

pawpawru

Forum Newbie
Hello to all "TheForexGuy" members.
I am Rudy alias (pawpawru). I live in the New Orleans, Louisiana, USA area. I am 62 years young and now retired from the Logistics / Import / Export Business. My job was working mostly on developing new business and special projects.
I got to travel to all parts of the world for my job and that is where I became interested in Forex. I have been trading off and on on demo accounts for 2 years learning the markets. Have used a few other study courses and trading methods but have discovered Price Action Trading which seems to make the most sense and have also found that this site is the best educational site for this type of trading. Now it is time to get serious and follow the protocols of "TheForexGuy."

Looking forward to being a member of this community of traders and will share my success as it progresses.
The Best to All for 2014.
pawpawru

faridsucre

Forum Newbie
Hello and Hi :)

Farid here coming from Singapore. I am 19 btw. Perhaps the youngest here?

Why I started trading because life in Singapore is just so stressful. High standard of living, and I cant bear much as a student and having a part time job at the same time.
I take a step forward to look what are my needs. And yes, having money to support myself without working part time job while I am studying in poly. This place has taught me a lot of values. I've spend dollars just to look for a good source of info about forex. What is it all about and trying to figure out why is it so hard to trade in forex. Here, I am very pleased to say that I have learnt a lot and price action trading is overall much much more simpler than trading with hundreds of indicators out there. Thank you!

2014, lets start our journey!

josker

Forum Newbie
Hello evryone,

I'm from ouest africa, 26 years old, and on forex since 2 years. had good and bad success, and now i really want to master price action to be on the top, and since i'm learning the protocole course, i'm better i think. Learning also Market profile to best understand markets dynamics and price previsions. I hope to be very successful in 2014 and much more in the next years. Good luck to everyone here!

Cheers!

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Hey guys, thanks for sharing all your stories. Everyone has had their own battle/or battling with the markets in some way or another.

Welcome to all new War Room traders.

vic81

Forum Newbie
Hello everyone,

I'm Victor from Spain.
I've just started operating Forex market a couple of months ago on a real account. Losing consistently, i've decided to stop operate and define an strategy. The Price Action Protocol seems to be the answer to the multi-indicators method where the prevailing feeling for me is the indeccision.

lasse

Casual Member
Hi,
My name is Lasse, I'm 26 years old and currently a student of history (M.A.) in Germany.
I discovered the forex market about 5 or 6 months ago and startet to trade PA mainly on 8h and daily charts on a demo account in december.
My risk reward ratio could be better, I aimed for min 1:2 hoping to average around 40% win rate and make profit that way.
But it showed, that I only achieved 30% (excluding some Break Evens), while having a actual RR of aprox. 1:2,4. So I still profited slightly, but not enough^^
I don't find it hard to stick to my moneymanagement, for me it's more a problem to "trust" my winners to break minor resistances on their way, because I find it hard to rate which Resistance is a strong one and which isn't.
The other issue is that I really would like to learn more about distinguishing between good and bad trades to improve my win rate a little bit, I find 30% a little bit unsatisfying...

Now in February I go live with a micro MT5 account at Alpari (200 €) to make training feel more real.
So I decided to join this community to maybe achieve my mentioned goals faster by having a little guidance from more
experienced people.

So, in short: Hi folks! :)

christine

Forum Newbie
Hello,

My name is Linda. Originally, I am from Germany. Now I live in the USA, in the state of Georgia. I am very new to the forex market. I started researching forex a few months ago and find it very interesting. In researching the internet, this site made the most sense to me. I joined last week. There is much valuable information on this site and I am looking very forward to learning the information provided and I enjoy reading all of the insights the members provide in chat. I wish all of you well and am planning on joining all of you in chat once I have a better understanding of this market.

bull375

Hi Guys,
I am Subhash aka 'bull375' living in Bangalore, India and Calgary, Canada. I am a permanent resident in India and a citizen of Canada. I started trading in forex in 2008 scalping the 15 minute charts. It took me a looooong time to realise that longer time frames such as Daily, Weekly and monthly are the best way to trade forex. Dont get me wrong, some people are good in scalping. I joined Dnb price action in 2013 but I had a really difficult time in changing my mindset from scalping and day trading to Swing trading/position trading. Now as my mindset has changed completely, I am becoming more and more calm, stress free and relaxed in trading on the daily charts. Thank you Graham.

N

nunovgomes

Hello good people,

My name is Nuno Gomes, I am from the city of Porto, Portugal.
Been trading Forex for the last 4-5 years in smaller TFs and Basket Trading and now due to time constraints and also for my health and pocket I turned to trading Fx in Daily TFs.
Unfortunately I don't have much time to participate in the Forum because of work I am also living abroad in Czech Republic. Consider myself very lucky to have found such a wonderful community and excellent practical teacher in DnB ForexGuy.

All the best to everyone and keep it simple!
Nuno

onesecond

Forum Newbie
Hi All :D
My name is Simon [27 years old] - I'm from Poland

I just 'started' my journey in trading (I started in June 2013) - before June I don't even know what Forex really was (now I can make profitable trades on demo account - but on real account I've done several trades last year [overall= -3%]). I'm very goal oriented and I have the drive to learning and implementing new strategies of thinking and trading. Now I'm at the point where I started developing my forex trading strategy rules (instead of just 'gut trading'....at last :lol: )

Up to that point (despite my day job) I've attended literally hundreds of hours of webinars (from many of successfull traders about - Elliott Waves, Fibonacci, price action, analyzing charts with AT, looking at fundamentals, candle sticks etc.) - now I'm going to use Your Price Action Protocol :) and stick to it !

Making long story short - I wish You All a good and foremost important, consistent profits from Your Trading ! :cool:

lbeetge

Forum Newbie
Hi everybody

My name is Louis. I am originally from South Africa but now live in San Antonio, Texas in the US after we won the greencard lottery 4 years ago. I've been interested in Forex for the last 6 years but have never traded a live account because I KNEW that I was just gonna blow it because I couldnt figure out how forex worked. I joined the warroom last weekend after I found out about it from Babypips. What attracted me was that it was pure price action, but it was price action that I could actually understand. The entry rules seemed precise and I could actually spot them on my own.

The biggest attraction for me was the Chart of the Day and the weekly commentary. I think it would give me some insight into the thought process behind placing trades. Like looking over a mentor's shoulder when he places trades.

Best of luck to everybody

clint

Forum Newbie
Hello

I use my cat's name, Clint, in the warroom. Real name, Ineke, based the
Netherlands, first trading in 2008, but never very successtukken, i hope that daily chart pattern Will prevent me from impulsive activity, biggest problem trying to catch on smaller timeframes. Honing to gain a few pointes and independence

victor

Forum Newbie
Hello everyone,

My name is Victor, I'm from Barcelona, my english is not very good but I try to improve this...

I'm newbie in forex world and my objective is learn as much as posible and try to survive in the market.

Regards!!

hrysto97

Forum Newbie
Hi guys, my name is Hristo, I'm from Bulgaria.

I'm still studying at high school but in forex world for a year.

I am very excited that I'm a member of this cousre and I hope one day I will become as good as you in this powerful system.

Thank you! :)