Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Australia/New Zealand

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Thanks for your well received feedback Payick, and other members who have given their initial impression and feedback on the war room.

Your input is valuable to me and I will continue to improve the war room to my fullest capacity.

I will be taking on a new project when I get a few things sorted out. I will be creating the Price Action Protocol 3 which I have ideas to deploy which will make it a much better learning experience. I can't say how long that will be though, it's going to be a lot of work.

fjasonf

Forum Newbie
Hey y'all,

I'm Jason from South Carolina, USA. I'm new to forex, new to PA trading, new to forums but not new to losing money. :cry: Over twenty years ago I day traded stocks and futures and lost over 120k. Not good! I don't recommend anybody try that. Now a lot of years later I'm trying to learn how to be a real trader not a gambler. I'm looking forward to learning from everybody here.

Jason

sbastioli

Forum Newbie
Hi all,

I am Simon, and I am originally from Italy. On the 2009 I moved permanently to the US (New York City area) because of my engineering job.

I started trading Forex a few months ago, and after having bought some trading courses around the web, I finally found what I was looking for in the DnB PAP and the War Room. I am sure I will learn a lot from all of you guys.

Simon

P.S. My actual name in Italian is Simone, which is a masculine name in Italian language. I am referring to myself as Simon so as not to generate confusion with the English feminine meaning of my Italian name :) .

snowie

Forum Newbie
hi my names neil , everyone calls me snowie an old nick name that stuck from my school days ive been trading 3 years and the last six months are the time I finally have been having succsess its a long road at the beginning but all I can say is be patient don,t over trade and keep things as simple as you can , don't clog up your screens with indicators which in the end only confuse matters , the only indicator I look at is stochastic set at 14,3,3 and 2 ema,s set at 10 and 20 that's it.. and forget about any time frame under 1 hour or under 4 hours really , and try not to get taken in by the get rich quick schemes , exspert advisors etc, I spent a year wasting my time designing and programming ea,s on meta trader looking for the holy grail which is not there . anyway happy simple large time frame price action trading to all cheers snowie.

blackpele

Casual Member
Hi everybody :)

Name: Ioannis

Years of tarding: 3.5

Style of trading: None that's why I am here

Result: Minus 20k

Education: Msc in Fnancial Economics, i.e. a lot of useless knowledge

Job: Unemployed for the last 5 years

Goal: My life's goal is to be financially free with Forex, nothing more, nothing less

Last word: I have tried close to ten EAs ( all carbage ), 5 signal services ( more carbage ), more than 50 indicators, ( ultimate carbage ) and finally I traded all the crazy timframes under the daily chart and had enough, so it made perfect sense after all those years of bad trading in small timeframes and exotic indicators, to go straight to the source Daily timeframe with nothing but candlesticks, let's see how it will turn out.

hakuba83

Forum Newbie
Hi everybody,

I'm Kevin, nice to meet you all here (from many different backgrounds!)

I'm 29, live The Netherlands and only discovered Forex a few months ago.

I started with building my knowledge base through many different forums and blogs and picked up multiple indicators (like many others). Although some could give 'ok' signals, none of them represented good 'timing', money management, trading rules etc. like Grahams approach. After seeing the bad ones, and experiencing they didn't work (and why they didn't work) I was relieved to find out and read about Price Action and its' strong and clear points.

In trying to find a balance with my daytime fulltime job the Price Action strategy fits me better as well because I won't have to monitor my trades all the time. It's 'set and forget' so I can get the good nights' rest I need ;)

I'm hoping to learn (and share) a lot in my (still first) steps in trading Forex (and CFD's)
Wish you all happy trading!

Cheers
Kevin

rindom

Hi,

Originally from Denmark but currently live and work in the US on the east coast.

Been trading for roughly 4 years, the last 2 quite successfully.

Besides pure price action I am quite a big fan of Fib numbers :)

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Welcome to the new arrivals,

I admire you guys for admitting your past failures with the market, admitting you screwed up is a hard thing to do - especially when it comes to money.

Education: Msc in Fnancial Economics, i.e. a lot of useless knowledge

I LOL'd, it really is when it comes to the markets. Is this what the whiteboard looked like at the end of each class?

I hope you guys find your place in the markets with stable price action.

Attachments

• econ mess.jpg
    econ mess.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 349

aly365

Forum Newbie
Hello everybody,

I'm Jacques aka aly365, from France but living in Angola.

Not an old trader but really willing to learn.

I've been lucky enough to not blow any account but still looking for more consistency and self discipline.

aly 365

blackpele

Casual Member
You are absolutely correct Dnb, by the way in my opinion the more degrees you have in Economics the harder is to become a profitable trader, the reason is that you are in great danger of becoming delusional, thinking that having all these degrees will make you a great trader faster and easier, which actually they are nothing more than unrealistic theoretical rules that have no real basis in real market environments.

sabry

Forum Newbie
Hello all,

my name is Sabrina and i live in Italy, i'm really happy to be here....

I'm not completely new to PA trading but i have so much to learn and i hope that is the right place to do it :)

Cheers
Sabry

heatonfan

Forum Newbie
Evening everyone.

I am heatonfan from Marple, England, originally from Northern Ireland. Breaking 40 years old unfortunately....

I have joined the War Room this week after a recommendation from a Trade2Win forum and being very impressed with the public information on the website. The anatomy (and funeral) of the various indicators was very good indeed!

I am not a new trader (3 years) having been introduced to forex (like a few other members here I think) by a crappy paid system (Net-trap) through Agora publishing in England that transformed into its own private forum/club with members tweaking the system, backtesting and eventually developing quite sophisticated EAs for the system. Ultimately, it failed (of course). However, it was an excellent way to learn the basics of trading and forex with limited losses. It did teach me that "curve fitted" static systems don't work consistently because the markets are dynamic. Towards the end of the forum's useful life, members started mysteriously talking about this thing called "Price Action". At the time it seemed very esoteric :? because why would you need all these helpful :( indicators if you could just trade from price - and so I didn't pursue that line. :cry:

Having played with lots of indicators over the past 18 months when not trading seriously because of work commitments, I came to the conclusion that they generally didn't tell anything very useful that could not be seen from the candlesticks on a chart, and yes, they lag.... I then read a book by Greg Michalowski which was very good and really based on a type of PA and so I decided that trading in a straightforward and disciplined manner was the way to go. I am looking forward to testing and incorporating the straightforward and disciplined PA methods on this site.

Good trading everyone! :D

dkhau

Forum Newbie
hello everyone...new comer!!! from malaysia....
learn forex for about 5 years and start to learn price action 3 years ago....

sriyash

Forum Newbie
Hi War Room Members and dNb,

I am from Bangalore, India. Joined here to learn Price Action Trading. Totally beginner to this profession.

Regards

Sriyash

boseman

Forum Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I'm from East Texas but now living in the Baton Rouge, LA area. I've been trading Forex for about 3 years with little success after trying to trade Stocks. I started having some success last year when I started trading Daily charts. I've been trying to learn price action trading for a few years as I continued to read that this type of trading provides the best success. The Price Action Protocol course has finally provided a great explanation of what price action trading is all about. Thanks DnB!

sede66

Forum Newbie
Hello Everyone

I am from Crawley, West Sussex in the UK. I have been in the aviation for the last 20 years so looking to change
direction. I have been trading forex for the last year with a live account using micro lots and wanting to go higher.
But I have to control those emotions as sometimes they tend to get in the way abit.

Nice to meet you all and happy trading.

Steve

priceaction001

Forum Newbie
Hello Everyone,

Brand New trader here. A brand new Forex baby. I have never traded anything live, nor have I studied any other method of trading. I live in Miami, Florida U.S.A. I am a young guy 31 years old. I noticed alot of talk online about Forex and it caught my attention recently. I started to fall in love with the Price action method. I searched for 2-3 months nonstop looking for a mentor. DNB seemed like the only no nonsense mentor that I believed in. I saw a few videos, visited the website and liked the way he viewed and assessed the market and hope one day I can view it with such clarity. So here I am. I am a blank slate and I am ready to do things the DnB way!