Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Australia/New Zealand

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

Dan Blais

Forum Newbie
Hello, my name is Dan Blais i live in Erin Ontario Canada , currently learning about trading forex, i have traded stocks and commodities. i love the freedom trading gives me and also the money.

Dhens

Forum Newbie
Hello, My name is Ernest from Manila, Philippines

Currently I was trading in the stock since 2010 on a part time basis. And I started to learn forex in 2013 with demo but unfortunately when I've started to trade live I thought it was so easy. Not glancing about the trading psychology, money management, and RR ratio is one of the huge mistakes happen to me and blown out my account in a shorter period of time. Now I'm here looking forward with you guys to learn more and do something different to fight against those mistakes. The solution is here over the course of this Price action scheme. I love Trading, and I'm happy to be with you guys.

Your on the right track Ernest , focus on price action and R/S plus money management and lots of patience.

Coffeeguy

Forum Newbie
Good day everyone. My name is Chandra from Jakarta, Indonesia. Just start trading for 6 months. Just join in couple days ago. Still getting familiar with the course. Happy to meet you all and would love to learn more from Dale and all my seniors here.
Cheers