Danny's Trades

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
NU - INSIDE DAY - INZDUSDnDaily.png INTEND TO SELL SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE.
comment: yesterday inside day low got broken, but market closed higher than the lower. I think its still a valid sell, and intend to enter sell at a much tighter sl level

Last edited:

tjenarvi

TFG Forum Junkie
NU too far from mean
EJ pin bar out of nowhere, same as the previous UCAD, pin bar at nowhere, it won't work best

better see EURNZD and EURCAD

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
NU too far from mean
EJ pin bar out of nowhere, same as the previous UCAD, pin bar at nowhere, it won't work best

better see EURNZD and EURCAD
you might be correct. i definitely will re-think my trade. thanks for the comment.

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
considering comment from tjenarvi and the TFG comment on his EU anaylsis, i've decided to delete my EJ order. But decided to let NU roll. Entering london session and considering the NFP news, i decided to move sl to op and maybe close my position when its nearing the NFPNZDUSDmicroDaily.png

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
Nice profit now for NU, Danny, good job
the sad part is that i got kicked(sl hit) market went back up that triggered my sl before it goes down. Although i would have closed my position before 8.30 anyway (sticking with the plan) which means i would not have gain that profit anyway.

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
wanted to upload this this morning but suddenly we lost electric power. Got free time in afternoon but no internet connection. So wednesday trade GJ & GN - REJECTION - RISK MONEY DIVIDED.
GBPJPYmicroDaily.png GBPNZDmicroDaily.png

already lost GJ, but GN is still in the market

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
GCAD has hit tp. And yesterday there's a breakout trap of an inside day on EGBP. Looking forward to ride a long a sell on EGBPEURGBPnDaily.png