Danny's Trades

perfxstrnger

Forum Newbie
emm wick are formed by the market. Or maybe you meant something else, please explain what you meant
helo danny..thanks for the quick reply.I'm using the forexguycandlepainter indicator which i thought is similar to your previous chart but as i notice there is a wick on your candle chart while mine isn't,or maybe i guess you are using the mt4 default chart which looks similar to the fxguy indi..thanks

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
o i see. i didn't use the candle painter because i don't think i'll be comfortable trading with such chart. I guess what happen is that, the wick on your chart got blend into the background colour or something. If you're familiar with setting up your chart, it would be very easy to set the colour so that the wick appears on your chart.

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
by the way, this chart is not the default chart of the mt4. the mt4 default chart is ugly .. haha :p. mine somehow looks similir to erebus

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
applying what "i think i figured out" :p yesterday, "the money management" and the "1 position at a time or 2 the max".

I've identified 3 opportunity and since i'm entering through limit (i don't really know if they gonna reverse to trigger that) i decided to divide the risk (the risk i'm willing to loose everytime i enter the market) into 3 equal amount and calculate the position size based on that for each of the pair.

On another note, i've identified about 7 opportunity on the market today but i pick only three because i currently have USDJPY position opened. So here it goes thursday trade.

AUDCHFmicroDaily.png GBPAUDmicroDaily.png GBPCADmicroDaily.png Untitled.png

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
applying what "i think i figured out" :p yesterday, "the money management" and the "1 position at a time or 2 the max".

I've identified 3 opportunity and since i'm entering through limit (i don't really know if they gonna reverse to trigger that) i decided to divide the risk (the risk i'm willing to loose everytime i enter the market) into 3 equal amount and calculate the position size based on that for each of the pair.

On another note, i've identified about 7 opportunity on the market today but i pick only three because i currently have USDJPY position opened. So here it goes thursday trade.

View attachment 1623 View attachment 1624 View attachment 1625 View attachment 1626
not that i was in front of the chart since this morning, but decided to check how the "limit" doing (because i have nothing to do :D) saw AUDCHF limit triggered and decided to delete the other two order. Because all three pair is related to each other, no point letting all limit triggered :)

RF1508

not that i was in front of the chart since this morning, but decided to check how the "limit" doing (because i have nothing to do :D) saw AUDCHF limit triggered and decided to delete the other two order. Because all three pair is related to each other, no point letting all limit triggered :)

This could turn out real nice, you've got an inside day at your side.
Watch out for that big fat support at 0.7280.

Good trading ! :)

sunny747

Forum Newbie
Danny thanks for all the info's once again. keep these coming. I must say, you have tremendous eye to spot trades.

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
EURNZD closed approximately an hr after london market close (should have waited 2 hrs or better 4am in the morning:p) and today decided to set stop on AUDZNDAUDNZDnDaily.png

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
not a pretty setup but this is the plan, if the buy got triggered and the market goes as high as 95.534, move sl to entryAUDJPYmicroDaily.png

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
i wanted to apply the new technique on retracement entry but then realised that extra work would be needed and the possibility of checking out the trade a lot more often, which clearly goes against the idea of a relax trading as promoted by TFG. TFG did advice on having the workload handled by an EA, but still the issue of ROI really makes the new technique somewhat less appealing, considering i risk this much just to get that much. So i decided to stick with my previous entry setup and see how it goes for another couple of months, probably figured out another idea a long the way.

this is my monday setup GBPJPY
GBPJPYnDaily.png

Last edited:

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
looks like GBPJPY is having a hard time deciding whether to return to the mean value or not. So i decided to close that position and go for AUDCAD AUDCADnDaily.png