TFG Forum Junkie
i think i made a mistake on the audchf. i deleted the order

Attachments

• AUDCHFmicroDaily.png
    AUDCHFmicroDaily.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 18

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
there's a support on r2, so what i'm gonna do is move sl to entry level (a few pip beyond entry, to be exact) if the trade played out and reached r2.

Anyway, usually what i do is (on any other setups, no matter whether there is a resistance or support on r2 area) i will move my sl to a few pips beyond entry level once the market reaches r2.

Attachments

• CADJPYmicroDaily.png
    CADJPYmicroDaily.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 24

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
i think i made a mistake on the audchf. i deleted the order

Danny, if you didn't enter, you didn't make any mistake - you are protecting your capital = smart

Now, here is something to study on your charts, look for any day there is a color change or Inside Day

If there is color change, ask, can I go with it for the next day or trend continues?

For Inside Day, is there color change? Can I trade with the trend or is it changed?

Doesn't alway work the next day, observe the PA for a few days after

Look at many Daily charts like this (see picture)

And be aware of the news about fundamentals issue like Interest Rate decisions

This is what affected the AUD with every pair

Hope that helps, John :)

10-04-2015 7-05-14 AM.png

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Hey Danny, I merged all your posts into one own thread. Just to keep things organized - just post any more updates within this thread :)

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Hey Danny, I don't watch this pair - it is considered to be exotic but price movement is price movement. Looking forward to your posts on it.

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
of all the orders i made this week, only one got filled :( .. was not fun at all looking at the market leaving you behind. 1.png

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
the two order that was not filled,AUDJPYmicroDaily.png USDCHFmicroDaily.png the market leaves me behind with the profit i could have made .. sigh

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
We can some quick breakouts this week. It happens and is out of your control really. Just wait for the next setup which is only going to be around the corner.

pg tips

Casual Member
Danny do you consider correlation between pairs? I notice you have two NZD trades running at once. Sorry if noob question.