Box trading method

Who thinks creating a new thread just for trade set-ups is a good idea for this method

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vasileios

Hi joffie ,
Happy new year.
I would appreciate strongly ,if you post as soon as possible your new set ups and your videos of course, because your strategy is very interesting and profitable.
Thank you in advance

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Hi joffie ,
Happy new year.
I would appreciate strongly ,if you post as soon as possible your new set ups and your videos of course, because your strategy is very interesting and profitable.
Thank you in advance

I will try to, very busy with work atm so prob only be able to post quickly like I did today on possible set-ups. Unfortunately there wasn't anything in the end on any of those trades

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Two set-ups tp watch for on close of current 8hr candle, long way to go until the close but just keep an eye on both pairs. NZD showing weakness on both. AUDNZD I am liking more.AUDNZDH8.png NZDCADH8.png

vasileios

Two set-ups tp watch for on close of current 8hr candle, long way to go until the close but just keep an eye on both pairs. NZD showing weakness on both. AUDNZD I am liking more.View attachment 3357 View attachment 3358
Hi joffie, my broker's server has GMT+2 hour and the picture os chart at 17:30 Local (GMT+2) is
audnzd-h8-teletrade-dj-international

Attachments

• AUDNZDH8.png
    AUDNZDH8.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 11

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Hi joffie, my broker's server has GMT+2 hour and the picture os chart at 17:30 Local (GMT+2) is
audnzd-h8-teletrade-dj-international
Basically you're not using a New York close broker if these are your candle close, are you using dales chart generator or offline charts? As on Dales chart generator there is a function to use New York close candles

vasileios

Basically you're not using a New York close broker if these are your candle close, are you using dales chart generator or offline charts? As on Dales chart generator there is a function to use New York close candles
Yes I am using Dales' chart generator (TFG)

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
IMG_5220.PNG I've not yet looked at the 8hr chart as I'm not near my laptop only on my iPhone. But from the 4hr chart it looks like could be a good buy on gbpjpy, but I need to see price formation on 8hr first to confirm entry is good.

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Watching the close of gbpjpy still looking like a buying opportunity on this pair as price continues to hold above the 31ema and bounces off the 2 ema's

GBPJPYH8.png

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
I had a few minutes spare so thought I do a quick video on a possible set-up on the 12hr chart when we don't get a good set-up on the 8hr. Below is a video of the cadchf pair.

vasileios

Good afternoon Joffie,
I would like your opinion for below ,naturally mention when closed candles GMT 22:00

I bought Gbp/Nzd

Attachments

• CADCHFH8.png
    CADCHFH8.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 8
  • EURUSDH8.png
    EURUSDH8.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 7
  • GBPNZDH8.png
    GBPNZDH8.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 9
  • USDJPYH8.png
    USDJPYH8.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 9

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Good afternoon Joffie,
I would like your opinion for below ,naturally mention when closed candles GMT 22:00

I bought Gbp/Nzd

Cadchf closed and looks good to buy, I'm already also long gbpnzd. Usd jpy we have to wait now for price to make its move higher and test from above the 31ema before buying. Eurusd no buy as of yet