Box trading method

Who thinks creating a new thread just for trade set-ups is a good idea for this method

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fxsean

Casual Member
I'm in this AUD/ CAD trade which is working out. Is this a trade you would have take Joffie?
Love the videos and the method!
I took the 2nd red arrow rejection candle after the box.AUDCADH8.png

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
I'm in this AUD/ CAD trade which is working out. Is this a trade you would have take Joffie?
Love the videos and the method!
I took the 2nd red arrow rejection candle after the box.View attachment 3345

yes for a sell of high of the week fake break reversal entry this was correct. I didn't take itfor some reason, I think it was because I was maxed out at the time. Right now I would have a 1-1 locked in on this trade myself. Good trade well done :)

stevko

TFG Forum Junkie
Thank you, Joffie. Since your posts i use profiles to judge the currency strength, and i look at the 8h timeframe. It is a great addition to Dale´s method, i think. Great inspiration! Have a good holiday.

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
I moved my stop too close and have been taken out. With profit, so thats OK.

After the 5&10 ema crosses over on the 4hr I locked in a x2 yesterday and was also stopped out for a x2 target of 4% profit. Now this morning I can see was a good exit with price breakin higher. So always keep an eye on that 4hr now and then. Good trade Sean

Antoine

Casual Member
Hello Joffie
When i load your template silver chart trend, the wicks of my candles do not appear inside the EMA channels which makes it hard for me to spot rejections of highs or lows. Can you know why ?

Attachments

• AUD.jpg
    AUD.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 10

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
Hello Joffie
When i load your template silver chart trend, the wicks of my candles do not appear inside the EMA channels which makes it hard for me to spot rejections of highs or lows. Can you know why ?

Just set the candles on the chart to foreground and they will appear on top of the ema indicator

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
A quick look at the charts there are a few trades setting up but will have to wait until close of the 8hr charts. EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD and the EURCHF all showing possible fake break entry if we have a close within the inside candle and are all with the trend entry also. I am also watching a sell on GBPNZD and NZDCAD but NZD and CAD are both strong right now so probably best to avoid NZDCAD sell

vasileios

A quick look at the charts there are a few trades setting up but will have to wait until close of the 8hr charts. EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD and the EURCHF all showing possible fake break entry if we have a close within the inside candle and are all with the trend entry also. I am also watching a sell on GBPNZD and NZDCAD but NZD and CAD are both strong right now so probably best to avoid NZDCAD sell