Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Australia/New Zealand

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

biker667

Forum Newbie
Hi everyone i'm Dave from the UK. Use to work as a diver now retired. have been trading Forex part time for about 6 years.I use the daily and 4hr time frames with S-R and trend lines. It took me about 4 years before a started to make any money, These days doing ok.

michael

Casual Member
biker667 said:
Hi everyone i'm Dave from the UK. Use to work as a diver now retired. have been trading Forex part time for about 6 years.I use the daily and 4hr time frames with S-R and trend lines. It took me about 4 years before a started to make any money, These days doing ok.

Excellent Dave, hope you are going to share your analysis etc from time to time! Great that you are now winning...l'm getting there too now after about 4 years as well....l've been around the block a few times but learnt something everywhere l've been, which should stand me in good stead, l hope!

bobb

Forum Newbie
Greetings from the Czech Republic.

I started trading on U.S. stock market 4 years ago. I focused on Forex for last two years.

I tried a lot strategies based on indicators and a lot EAs. All bad.

I believe that intra-day trends are manipulated by large banks and intra-day trading in a very difficult.

Simple and clear price action strategy based on higher (D1) time frames looks good.

Happy trading for all.

Bob

P.S. Someone from Czech or Slovak Republic here? Please, contact me.

marvelpips

Forum Newbie
Hi everyone. I am John from Nigeria. I practised journalism before retiring over a decade ago. I went into Computer training. But I prefer Forex trading to that so I ventured into Forex about four years ago on a very wrong footing. One marketer advertised a Robot that one does not need to know anything about Forex. Just buy the Auto-Pilot Robot , set it and make money while you sleep. It was all rubbish. I lost all my investment on the Robot.
From there I moved to using various indicators (leading and lagging). Unknown to me indicators were made to service the interest of the Brokers. I lost huge amount of money again.
I was on the verge of quitting when I came in contact with DnB on the Babypips Forum. Thank God for the Price Action Trading system. I am a better trader now.

lingsbord

Casual Member
Hi Guys

I'm Anthony from the UK, been trading forex just short of 20 years, worked with institutions in UK, Australia, India, US, Ireland and Spain. Just launching an investment club where I'm the trader(!) - so no pressure there then!

I trade mostly on the daily, which is what brought me here, and mostly by price action, which is also what brought me here. However I do also trade some shorter timeframe stuff around London Close, the Fixes, and around some data releases (I love to sell up-spikes in a downtrend and vice versa, or the second wave in a BOJ/MOF intervention. Easy money!). Patience is key. I believe 5% monthly profit is consistently attainable by anyone with some basic skills, the required discipline and a non-emotional approach. I'm currently short AUD/NZD from a second failure at the 200DMA and I've taken a third of the position off, moving the stops to B/E+50 on the rest so we're looking good there. Now Easter's out of the way I'm scanning the charts for likely set-ups as I like to have 6-8 trades open to prevent boredm setting in!

Great to be here, good luck/good trades everybody.

vasude

TFG Forum Junkie
lingsbord said:
Hi Guys

I'm Anthony from the UK, been trading forex just short of 20 years, worked with institutions in UK, Australia, India, US, Ireland and Spain. Just launching an investment club where I'm the trader(!) - so no pressure there then!

I trade mostly on the daily, which is what brought me here, and mostly by price action, which is also what brought me here. However I do also trade some shorter timeframe stuff around London Close, the Fixes, and around some data releases (I love to sell up-spikes in a downtrend and vice versa, or the second wave in a BOJ/MOF intervention. Easy money!). Patience is key. I believe 5% monthly profit is consistently attainable by anyone with some basic skills, the required discipline and a non-emotional approach. I'm currently short AUD/NZD from a second failure at the 200DMA and I've taken a third of the position off, moving the stops to B/E+50 on the rest so we're looking good there. Now Easter's out of the way I'm scanning the charts for likely set-ups as I like to have 6-8 trades open to prevent boredm setting in!

Great to be here, good luck/good trades everybody.

welcome abroad! see you in the chat room

dsilvab31

Casual Member
Hi, I'm Brian from Melbourne. Have been posting a few questions in the currency pair forum but never introduced myself. Tried to learn forex from a mob called YTR (Your trading room) but they went belly up. then i looked at baby pips and found this site. Like it cause as i can view the daily charts before i go to work, check and see if there is a trade. I have twins so it's hard to be a intra day trader and so the daily timeframe suites me best.

looking to learn from this site, hence the questions. sorry in advance if i ask too many or stupid questions.

Brian.

mao

Forum Newbie
Hi All,
My name is MAO, from Nigeria. Live in the UK and have traded Stocks, Indices and Forex for some years now. While it appears I am settling with Forex, I have explored for the holy grail trading system/method most traders experienced. I quite like the concept of the price action, it's crystal clarity on current market sentiment gives me a reliable and logical trading edge. I am glad to have discovered this educational community that focus on price action trading, the added features of the War Room makes it more attractive for me. I hope our interdependence would be fruitful to each of us. Nice meeting you all.
Ta.

craigger

Casual Member
Hey All. I'm Craig from Bemidji MN, USA. I have been trading Forex live For nearly six years. I've tried a ton of different systems over the years, but Really wish I had found PA trading first! Pa trading has totally turned my trading around, and made it much more relaxing and enjoyable. Very Happy to have found this site, and hopefully we can all help each other to become successful traders for years to come!

digf

Forum Newbie
Hello

I have just joined and really like what I have seen so far although I still have a lot of reading and learning to do . There seems to be a lot of good info clearly explained.
I have been demo trading for about 18 months and recently have opened a micro account trading mainly engulfing bars.
Just about holding my own to date but am looking forward to being a part of this and being able to learn and make a contribution here once I know what I am doing.
I am retired so have the time to study but the old brain cells don't work as good as they used to so it will probably take me a while to get into it.

Les

prophetable

Forum Newbie
Gday Chaps.
My name is Matt and I live in the southwest of Western Australia.
Ive been trading fx for 3 years now - mostly breakeven or losing.
I started with PA on the daily/weekly and somehow i moved around trying out different things until 3 years later I find my self back with daily PA. ;)
Just looking at what DnB have set out here - it is more suited to my trading mentality. The ability to limit stoplosses on the daily tf as well as looking at slightly different entry setups will keep me in trades most days which is what i need.
Other PA site dont teach you this. Kudos to DnB.

Cheers
Matt/Prophetable

lukyman

Casual Member
Ha, found it. Sorry 'peeps' but I introduced myself in the chill out thread :oops:
Hello to All. My name is David (lukyman will do).
Have just returned from 3 weeks holiday in Philippines. It was while there, scouring anything to do with forex, that I came across this site and 'enlisted' as soon as I returned home. (Cheltenham, England.)
I started trading 2/3 years ago having subscribed to a 'London Breakout Strat' that failed miserably, But it was still a good introduction to the crazy world of forex.
Have been dipping my toes in since then but it was while on holiday that, after just looking at PA on higher TFs, that I actually managed to nearly double my account.
I am hopeful that this site will develop and really glad to be a member. Personally I would really welcome live chat/interaction with fellow members.
Enjoy the remainder of your wkend and heres the start to great and, hopefully, prosperous relationship.
Bye for now,
Lukyman.

sergiel

Forum Newbie
Hello all my name is Serge and I am from Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.

I have been trading forex (mostly demo trading) for about 7 years and have been very interested in price action trading for the last few years. I stumbled across this membership site yesterday and the articles and videos that are on the site really caught my attention.

I hope to learn a great deal here and take my trading to the next level!

Talk to all of you in the forum very soon :)

Serge

mark8par

Forum Helper
Hello everyone,

My name is mark and I am from london. I am very new to forex and decided to take this route to make some changes in my life. I found price action through the babypips site and decided that this was the route that was best for me to go.

Thanks

Mark

Great site btw.

stevenwest1968

TFG Forum Junkie
Hi Guys, my name is Steve and I am new to Forex.. I use a demo account but may be in a position soon to be able to spend more time at the screen which will hopefully make me more successful. I feel in this profession you can never have access to too much information so anything we can pass around on forums to help each other will be invaluable.. Good Trading to everybody and hope to speak in the Chat Room :)

alvesru

Forum Newbie
Hello fellow traders! I would like to start off by congratulate every one of you for taking this challenging endeavor that is trading the markets. It's a never ending experience of self discovery and learning.

I'm Portuguese, and been involved in Forex trading since 2009. Demo traded for quite a while, nearly 4 years. Got a real account and the first 4 months were a real roller coaster! Did a lot of mistakes, huge ones I thought I would never do. It hurts, you get a sting so strong when your hard earned money is on the line that you get to a point you have to learn...even if it is the hard way! I've reached a confortable position now. I'm still improving and have become very, very picky with my setups. One thing I learned...less is definitely more, and price action is the way to go!

I'm glad I joined this community and look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers
Rui

racsan

Forum Newbie
Hi Everyone. Glad to be aboard.My name is Terry and Im from Ontario, Canada.Ive been trading for 4 years and looking forward to trading the daily charts.Best of Luck and trading to all.

foxmajster

Forum Newbie
Hi,

would be good to introduce myself being a member for about 2 months. Lazy as always...
I am coming from Slovenia, small but nice country. About 4 years ago I had couple of months spare time and was trying to figure out how to get rid of 9-5 job and discovered trading forex and sports trading. Was trying both but I decided for sports trading which I am doing fine for the last 2 years. To be able to be on my own I need another source of income and I decided for forex. I checked the forums constanty and tried many different things - robots, PAMM account, signals service with not much luck. Found PA and after some study I saw this is the way to go. Found DnB thread on babypips and... here I am. Trading demo for a couple of months with success and I am in the process of starting with real funds.
I guess I was lucky to find this place - reasonable simple method with good results and still developing. Can hardly wait for things to come...
See ya on chat :)

marvelpips

Forum Newbie
Hello fellow traders.
My name is Olugbenga and I am from Egbe in Nigeria. I have been trading for nearly five years without anything to show for it having blown my accounts several times because I depended heavily on Auto-Pilot and Indicators. Another major factor for my dismal failure is lack of discipline in the area of Money Management. For instance, I disregarded stoploss with reckless abandon and I could enter multiple trades up to 7 without stoploss. I got to know Graham through Babypips and I will eternally be grateful for that. Initially, I thought he must be crazy to assume I could trade without Indicators. But a honest review of my past trading showed that the Indicators did not help me in any way. I, therefore, decided to give P.A a trial. I am happy I did. The psychology section of the Price Action Protocol helped me so much. Now my account is progressing. One more thing: DnB is not greedy like other Forex Educators. :D

payick

Forum Newbie
Hello all

I'm from Western Australia.

I've been trading forex for 5 years and a PA trader for 18 months

I'm a senior member on another paid FX website/forum which also focuses on price action trading. Happy there but came here also, because it gives a different perspective on the PA way of trading. So far it's been quite enlightening and enjoyable for me here, seeing a slightly different way of doing things while still being under the umbrella of pure PA trading.

I particularly appreciate the existence of the chat room and I've noticed with interest the weekly commentaries and Chart of the Day inputs, which IMO are great features.

So, for what my opinion is worth, I think the site is off to a great start and I look forward to a long and rewarding association as a member here ...