KD Trades

Sanjay

Forum Newbie
Nice setups Koyar.....All the best. What is your advise on USDCAD set up, this have completed 100% retracement and then started bearish...need your advise

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
Thanks Sanjay. Well, I don't have any advice but I can share my thought on this.
In my opinion, after yesterday's strong bullish candle, the likelihood of an uptrend is high. It is very normal that the price comes down to 1.3123 first and then start continuation of the current uptrend.

USDCAD.JPG

I made a mistake yesterday to open a sell position on USD/CAD right after a strong daily bullish candle and the result was that the position closed by stoploss.

Capture-Mistake.JPG

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
Personally, I don't consider shorting NZDCAD at the moment as there is no clear sign of uptrend reversal. To me, it can be very risky. Daily, weekly and monthly charts are all showing an uptrend at this moment.

NZDCAD-W.JPG

nzdcad-D.JPG

Jacobs4x

Forum Newbie
Hey Kooyar, did you manage to take profit and get out of the USD/JPY ? From looking at your charts if you set a 1:3 risk to reward you would have hit it (only just)

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
You're right but unfortunately I hadn't set the tp and when I had woke up the next day, the price back down very fast. So, I still have this trade open. I'll post the result once I did close it.

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
USD/JPY is getting tricky. I did re-evaluate the situation before the market closed to make a decision on whether I should close the position with few pips gain or I should keep it open for next week. Finally, came to the conclusion that am going to keep it open for the week with full of important news. See my evaluation in the weekly chart.

Update1-20160916.JPG

Sanjay

Forum Newbie
Nice evaluvation kooyar. All the best.
Any new setup eying for next week, what is your view on gold, short or long. if yes what will be the best entry point.

Also NZDCAD is showing daily bearish, but don't think very strong, since weekly is still bullish

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
Thanks Sanjay. I wish you profitable trades in the coming days as well.

Actually, I am not following any other pairs for the time being as I've two positions open and am not willing to add any other position till at least one of them get closed.

Regarding to the gold, I put my views in the charts. Overall, I'm more bearish on gold at this moment unless I see a strong bullish sign. I did draw a recent trend direction as well to show that this view is against the current weekly trend which can make it riskier in my opinion. Similar to my current USD/JPY position. But, I also think that with a good risk management, these trades can be exercised with peace of mind.

Weekly-Sep17.JPG

4h-Sep17.JPG

dgreat91

Forum Newbie
Whats your opinions on CAD/JPY daily? Its approaching a historical support level and being squeezed downwards. I have a buy order set at 77.000.

What do you guys reckon is that a good reading of the chart?

Been trading for 2 weeks so im a newbie

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 3

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
Whats your opinions on CAD/JPY daily? Its approaching a historical support level and being squeezed downwards. I have a buy order set at 77.000.

What do you guys reckon is that a good reading of the chart?

Been trading for 2 weeks so im a newbie

This is just my opinion, doesn't mean that you are wrong. What I see in the chart of CAD/JPY is that the recent trend is downtrend. I am more a fan of selling in this type of setup. I think if the price retrace back up( The 4H chart shows that the price will likely go up for some time) and then start showing a strong bearish sign then, it can be an opportunity to short the pair.

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
I thought this might be interesting to share... My interpretation from candles and kind of lessons learned for myself.

Interpretation.JPG