KD Trades

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
The SPX500 trade was not a successful trade and its stop has been hit. I'd increased the risk amount to -60 $ after I saw a range market is created but today, the price broke the upper range level.

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
I have another long position on NZD/CAD from last week. This time, I moved the stop loss to a point that secures the R/R ratio of 1/6. Again, the big picture trend suggests an uptrend so, I am hoping for gaining more reward on this trade.

Capture-H1.JPG

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
I've opened a new position to long CAD/JPY.
The big picture trend shows an uptrend. Bullish candles have appeared in the 4H chart however, a strong bullish candle has not appeared in daily chart yet. But, I am going to take the risk.
Another reason that encouraged me to take this position was a strong bullish candle which is appeared on crude oil daily chart.

Capture-Monthly.JPG

Capture-H4.JPG

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
Stoploss is hit for the CAD/JPY position after the release of disappointing employment change data for Canada.

Capture-Result.JPG

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
With same reasons as I mentioned in my previous CAD/JPY long position, I opened a new long position.

Capture-h4.JPG

Jacobs4x

Forum Newbie
This is an interesting thread Kooyar. Looks like you have made some nice high R/R trades which is always good. Keep up the good work.

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
My previous Copper long position hit the stoploss. I opened another long position. This time I put -14$ to risk.

Copper-H4.JPG

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
USDCAD sell position hit the SL at -45$.

Capture-Result.JPG

Looking at weekly chart, an uptrend can be seen clearly for the past 12 months.
This time, I hadn't paid attention to weekly chart.

Capture-Weekly.JPG

Jacobs4x

Forum Newbie
Hey kooyar, i was just wondering if you could explain your reasoning behind the current USD/JPY trade you have open? Because i personally don't really see a price action entry here so was wondering what you based it on. Cheers.

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
Hey Jacobs4x. Well, I might be wrong on this but my main reasons to open this position are explained in the below charts. Let me know what you think about these.
I have not put the 4H chart again as it was in my previous post. But, based on the below explanations, I was looking for a strong bullish candle in 4H chart as an entry point.

Capture-W.JPG

Capture-Daily.JPG

Jacobs4x

Forum Newbie
Thanks for sharing Kooyar, always interesting to get an insight to what other traders are thinking. In my honest opinion i can not see a clear enough entry point for me to feel confident with the trade, but you may be seeing something i am missing. Hopefully this one works out for you, i will be interested to see how it goes.