2 make it stiff,
she licks it.
2 let it IN
she pushes it.
!!!!
True! Threading a needle is not that easy!!! :lol:

lukyman

Casual Member
Joe says to Paddy "close your curtains next time you're having sex with your wife. The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."

Paddy says "well the jokes on them, I wasn't even at home yesterday!"

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
A Scottish couple took in an 18-year-old girl as a lodger.

When she asked if she could have a bath the lady of the house told her they didn't have a bath, although if she wanted to she could use a tin wash tub in front of the fire.

"Monday's the best night because my husband goes out to darts," she said. The girl agreed to have a bath the following Monday.

After her husband had gone to the pub for his darts match, the woman filled the bath and watched the girl get undressed.

She was surprised to see that the lass didn't have any pubic hair. She mentioned this to her husband when he came home.

He didn't believe her, so she said: "Next Monday, when you go to darts, leave a little early and wait in the back garden.

I'll leave a gap in the curtains so you can see for yourself."

So the following Monday, while the girl again got undressed, the wife asked: "Do you shave or have it waxed for the Brazilian look?"

"No, I don’t have to do either, " replied the girl. "I've just never grown any pubic hair. I take it you have?"

"Oh, yes," said the woman, and she pulled up her night dress and showed the girl that she possessed a generously endowed pelt.....very generous indeed.

The girl finished her bath and went to bed.

Later that night, when the husband came in, the wife asked him, "Did you see it?"

"Yes," he said, "but why the hell did you have to show her yours?"

"Why ever are you worried about that?" she said. "You've seen it often enough before."

"I know," he said, "but the dart team hadn't."