How do I get organised?

watson7tyler

Forum Newbie
Ok thanks
One of the best tips for trading forex is to begin with small sums, and low leverage, while adding up to your account as it generates profits. There is no justification to the idea that a larger account will allow greater profits. If you can increase the size of your account through your trading choices, perfect. If not, there’s no point in keeping pumping money to an account that is burning cash like an furnace burns paper.

Thanks mate for the feed. As i am newbie so thanks for this post.

Rico

I'm new so this may be the comments of a dumbass, but so far - since the start of this year - i've been using the 13 pairs Dale recommends and there seems to be at least one signal a day - or close. I like the idea of staying clear of more than one trade a day, partly due to issues around correlated trades, although while i'm on demo i'm entering more than 1 a day if they make for good setups, just to get more experience.

CallMeDaddy

Forum Newbie
I'm new so this may be the comments of a dumbass, but so far - since the start of this year - i've been using the 13 pairs Dale recommends and there seems to be at least one signal a day - or close. I like the idea of staying clear of more than one trade a day, partly due to issues around correlated trades, although while i'm on demo i'm entering more than 1 a day if they make for good setups, just to get more experience.

Nothin bad about that. Get the experience for sure. Just make sure you are using good money management. Especially when you get live trading you don't want to trade too many at once or else you may blow your account fast. But really, it just comes down to how well you are managing your money and risk.

Tibor

Forum Newbie
Wow you guys are amazing, I am not a multi tasker, so I stay to 1 to 2 pairs at a time.
If I am on the Daily Chart I trade 1 to 2 instruments. If I am trading on the 4 hour time from I will trade 3 instrument.
on the 4h chart I draw a top line and bottom line in the last high and low and I trade in between the correlations. until it breaks out. and I only look for small pips 50 to 80 pips per instrument.

stevenchin

Forum Newbie
Yes, we should understand the market condition, installing the stop loss with the range of 4-5 pips, it can be said safe, and also the zero spread of FXB also helps our trading conditions to be easier in market price

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
Yes, we should understand the market condition, installing the stop loss with the range of 4-5 pips, it can be said safe, and also the zero spread of FXB also helps our trading conditions to be easier in market price

How's that working for you? 4-5 pips stop loss; safe & forex, that's a new concept

Explain understanding the market condition

Thanks, John

Jennifer Taylor

Forum Newbie
As I am newbie in the market of forex trading, and on the way of learning the tricks make some of the profits on my investments. Can you suggest me some reliable forex trading signals providers in UK such as Signalskyline of USA, a friend of mine recommended me some brokers and signal providers but not very satisfied for their services, because sometime all the signals provided by them seems real un-realistic to trust.

G

gauri

Hello,
I think Time is really the only capital any human being and the one thing he can't afford to waste.
so take time.
Thank you

coldmeat

Forum Newbie
hello i joined recently.
after reading the price action course, and downloading the battle station tool,
is there a trade journal I can read?
I've seen some youtube videos,
but are there any trade example videos on this website?