How do I get organised?

kat888

Casual Member
ok, so I got 64 pairs to monitor....how do I get organised not to miss a signal/ trading opportunity?
So far it's a mess and I'm missing the trades which makes my whole work quite unproductive...

Help!

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
I think that's a bit over the top Kat, I think you're going to give yourself analysis paralysis.

Isolate, and remove the less popular markets, which are usually a bit more noisy and harder to trade.

I watch all the majors, and their crosses. Gold Silver Crude, and some of the popular Indecies.

Most of the pairs your watching will have high correlation, so a signal on the popular markets is going to appear on the less popular markets also.

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
You can watch all the pairs you want, but in the end, you have to ask yourself, realistically which pairs am I willing to trade ?

hafizhanif84

TFG Forum Junkie
1 audcad
2 audchf
3 audjpy
4 audnzd
5 audusd
6 cadchf
7 cadjpy
8 chfjpy
9 euraud
10 eurcad
11 eurchf
12 eurgbp
13 eurjpy
14 eurnzd
15 eurusd
16 gbpaud
17 gbpcad
18 gbpchf
19 gbpjpy
20 gbpnzd
21 gbpusd
22 nzdcad
23 nzdchf
24 nzdjpy
25 nzdusd
26 usdcad
27 usdchf
28 usdjpy

i think these are the majors and crosses that FTG mentioned above

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
As long as the market is liquid, which means it has a lot of volume. Low liquid markets are the unpopular, less traded markets - and because of their low volume and liquidity, they can be very noisy.

tjenarvi

TFG Forum Junkie
is there a way to determine if the market is liquid or not?

as a price action traders, we only look at the volatility and/or noise of the market as to determine if the market is liquid or not, that's all I know.
any other ideas, people?

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
is there a way to determine if the market is liquid or not?

There is no magic filter we can put on the chart to see how 'liquid' a market is.

Liquidity means how much buying and selling (trade volume) goes through that market. The most buying and selling activity, the most liquid the market is. EURUSD is the most liquid market in the world for example.

Here is a helpful link to help you understand liquidity: http://www.babypips.com/school/preschool/what-is-forex/market-size-and-liquidity.html

hafizhanif84

TFG Forum Junkie
TFG..how many pairs do u actually working on? i think 28 pairs plus some more oil,silver and gold..total is 31 charts

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Very close - I have 32 markets open, but I have my favorites that I prefer like GBPAUD and EURAUD which produce some strong power moves.

chilloutz

Forum Newbie
for me, one way to organise is by organising your chart the uptrend on the right upper side, the downtrend on the other side
choppy market on the right lower side, and waiting for signal on the other side. up to you whichever suits you the most.this is for those who are using the mt4organise.JPG

Lucitymo

Forum Newbie
One of the best tips for trading forex is to begin with small sums, and low leverage, while adding up to your account as it generates profits. There is no justification to the idea that a larger account will allow greater profits. If you can increase the size of your account through your trading choices, perfect. If not, there’s no point in keeping pumping money to an account that is burning cash like an furnace burns paper.

tjenarvi

TFG Forum Junkie
you can monitor 28 pairs, but only with the market condition that meets your requirement.
e.g. strong down/up trend