New profile posts

My Dream: I want to trade anywhere while travel around the world. I want to have financial freedom and get my life back!
i can't go to forex courses section . it keeps taking me to forums...why is that. ?
Reactions: vladymk
J
Jabroni
same for me. I cant find the forex course section.
V
vladymk
gravew0rm: same happens to me for many years now. get used to it. site is very unresponsive , erratic on moments and very slow .. but good we can still use it .
only the course functions perfectly. good to have that. cheers mates . even if you press like it takes about a minute to react. but after all all is great as it is .
Been on the site for about a week now. Really learning alot from the price action course Dale, Thanks.
not getting the hang of this forum. where's the material to read besides the free ones?
Reactions: vladymk
adamadnan
adamadnan
Grave I'm new to this site too. Read the Price action course - at the top of the page next to chart of the day. The course is amazing and Dale really goes in depth about everything you need to know about price action.
I am new to the warroom having joined over the weekend. Looking forward to learning how to be a better trader
P
PeteLikesIt
Stick around and learn ReelRich. You're in a good place :)
Hello Guys. Really looking forward to being a part of this forum and hope to get some trading tips and advice. Cheers
Hey Guys , i just registered for the war room, after watching a few of Dale,s videos on you tube, i really like the content so here i,m