When do you do your chart analysis?

kennard

Forum Newbie
Hi guys,

I would like to ask for advice when (before London session , before Asia session etc) is good to do the chart analysis and place potential orders?
I live in AU and dont have can only do my analysis around 6-7pm australian time which is around 9-10am London time.

Is it still ok to do analysis at this time? I will be trading only dailies.
Thanks.

Highjinx54

Forum Newbie
If the Asian session is your specific time to trade do analysis primarily on Asian pairs only although all pairs move but pairs in their session move the most. Also go through the price action course and watch the videos you will grow....It's helping me.... Hope that helps...Also Asian session is notorious for trap moves on Sunday-Monday's be cautious.

gicmarkets

Forum Newbie
At the beginning of London session, i try to analyze the market condition. I follow market trend. First i see the daily chart and then i check h4. Then i try to get best entry setup

mang_ncep

Forum Newbie
I analyze the charts when I am ready for trading, currently I only trade with one account at FXB trading , I have to really manage my trading account and do not force myself to trade. Although they offer the best trading conditions, I still have to manage my account carefully

Kooyar

TFG Forum Junkie
If you trade on longer term charts, it doesn't really matter what time you do your analysis. The big picture trend never change in few hours or even days. The only way to filter the noises is to trade on longer term time frames.

paulosss66

Forum Newbie
If you trade on longer term charts, it doesn't really matter what time you do your analysis. The big picture trend never change in few hours or even days. The only way to filter the noises is to trade on longer term time frames.
AGREE 100%