What type of trader are you?

marvelpips

Forum Newbie
I took the Test and I was very honest in my answers. I was happy to know that I am an Administrative Trader. This is true from the details given. It is a mirror of myself. Thanks for the Link
Marvelpips

sunnyfx

Casual Member
I haven't seen this type of test before, thanks for sharing the link.

Attachments

• Strategic Trader.PNG
    Strategic Trader.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 147

lukyman

Casual Member
YOU ARE A
PLANNING
TRADER
You tend to be decisive and to the point. You can spot logical inefficiencies in the market easily and take advantage of them, especially if you are pointed in the right direction. You enjoy long-term planning and goal setting and seem to enjoy learning, expanding your knowledge and staying well-informed.

One of Your Trading Strengths - You could probably generate a trading business plan and trading systems quite easily and naturally.

One of Your Trading Challenges - You may not honor your stops because you want to be right about your trades.

Well, it certainly sussed me out. Especially the last line about 'stops'! Very good.

ditka

Forum Newbie
You are an
Administrative
Trader
You tend to be practical, realistic, and decisive. You love facts and what you think is concrete. You are good at making sure that things run smoothly. As a result, you are good at organizing projects and people to get things done in the most efficient way possible. (close)

One of Your Trading Strengths - You should have no problem staying with and executing a simple trading system that you feel confident about. (close)

One of Your Trading Challenges - You love the details of trading system analysis and development, but your efforts can be misguided if you are following bad advice. (how do I know this isn't bad advice?) ;)

levza

Forum Newbie
YOU ARE A
INDEPENDENT TRADER

You endeavour to develop a logical explanation for how the markets work. You value knowledge above all else. As a result, you'll be generating new ideas about the market or trying to disprove the ideas that you learn from others constantly. You are very independent, unconventional, and original.

One of Your Trading Strengths - You like the challenge of sorting out market conditions and the intellectual stimulation of developing and planning low-risk trading ideas.

One of Your Trading Challenges - You may reject or abandon workable systems if the logic isn't clear because you don't understand the systems boundaries ahead of time.