What can you begin with in Forex trading ?

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner's Discussion' started by watson7tyler, Dec 9, 2015.

1. watson7tyler

watson7tyler Forum Newbie

The masses seem to think that Forex trade is a domain for the rich. The likely source of this belief is that most Forex traders are wealthy. Unfortunately, most people fail to notice one minute nuance. The reason why most Forex traders are well-off is not that Forex trading requires them to be rich. The real answer is that Forex trading has made them wealthy.
    This shows that even if you are not well-off you can get into the world of Forex trade. This just implies that you should be willing to become rich. This is evident by the fact that Forex trading platforms only need minimal investment from traders. In fact, you can start Forex trading with as little as $25.

I have been told these very basics while trading under alpari.com

#1 watson7tyler, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. davidson333

davidson333 Guest

as a newbie you should learn the basics of Forex and then after learning you can start with Demo account which help a lot to get good experience and knowledge which help you to make good money with real trading.

3. Adams71

Adams71 Forum Newbie

I believe as a newbie you should start reading a lot of relative information about Forex itself. Learn and master new strategies with Demo Account or No deposit Bonus account. Also you can try to discuss your strategies with other in order to avoid common mistakes. This is my personal experience and that's how I started 3 years ago.
    If someone is interested, I can share with the websites that helped me to get involved into the Forex sphere.
    Let me know guys!

4. Farel

Farel Forum Newbie

5. we're coming n

we're coming n Casual Member

I think you guys are missing the whole point of this forum, I know everyone will adopt their own styles of trading but I believe everyone here for the most part trades price strategy which is what Dale teaches. It's not so much the tools or indicators or none of that, because strip away the indicators and you have the naked chart....You should be able to automatically read what it's saying.

Surendra likes this.
  6. penny128

penny128 Forum Newbie

Hello, I'm a newbie trader looking for supervising. What best advice on how to begin can you guys, gurus and pros, give me? What should I focus at? What about the trader's mentality part? how to start trading penny stocks

Thanks in advance!

7. mang_ncep

mang_ncep Forum Newbie

A beginner in Forex and CFD trading has to know everything about the trades if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for such beginners as it teaches them the total intricacies of the trading market. Its website has several order types that are displayed in an appropriate manner to guarantee an enhanced learning experience.

8. TracyMorninge

TracyMorninge Forum Newbie

First, you need to learn the basics of Forex, technical and fundamental analysis and price action..

Learn Forex Trading With BabyPips.com is the site that I always recommend for learning Forex from scratch. It teaches you everything in a simple language with good examples. I know some people who tried to learn Forex from others sources and felt that it is way too complicated and difficult to understand. When I suggested them to use Learn Forex Trading With BabyPips.com, they used it and found it more easier. So, that site definitely gives you an easy way to learn Forex especially for beginners.

Here is a similar Android app I came across which covers the basics in a simple way: TraderSir - Android Apps on Google Play

But if you want to learn even more nuances of Forex and go through various strategies, then you can refer How to start trading at Forex..... It is an excellent source as well.

Once you have covered the basics, it is time to get a free demo account with a broker and practice well for a few months before you go live..