Vincenzo

vincenzo

Forum Newbie
Hi all,
I am a Newbie, my name is Vincenzo, I am Italian but have lived in England UK for over 40 years.
I got into Currency Trading 6 months ago when I was looking for a change of industry.
I was in the Aerospace Industry for twenty years and enjoyed it immensely, however, I am no spring chicken and almost ready to retire but I wanted something to keep me going and came across Currency Trading by coincidence, I was looking at various franchises and they all cost lots of money with no guarantees.
Trading Currencies really appeals to me because I enjoy languages, travelling, using various currencies and looking at charts, their movements, the excitement of it all really.
I am an action kind of person, I like swing trading but I have lots to learn yet.
Reading through the Forex Guys website has convinced me that Price Action Trading is what I want to do.
My objective is to make enough to have a better quality of live with my wife and family and I hope that thie Trading Guys can assist, thanks.
Kind regards,
Vincenzo.

vincenzo

Forum Newbie
Ciao Ryan,

Thanks for your welcome and I look forward to joining you guys.
Tell me, how good is the Forex Guys in all honestly?
How are you doing since you joined them?

Have a great day.
Ciao,
Vincenzo.

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
Ciao Ryan,

Thanks for your welcome and I look forward to joining you guys.
Tell me, how good is the Forex Guys in all honestly?
How are you doing since you joined them?

Have a great day.
Ciao,
Vincenzo.
All I can say is, he simplify things

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
Just look at his chart .. you don't see stuff like elliot wave and etc ..and he modified the way fibo is used .. I thank him for that .. and the trade setup ... tips for learning those setup, learn 1 setup(price action) at a time .. do extensive backtest on it until you can easily identify it in the chart and spot the valid and invalid ..

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
No matter how good the guru is, if the student is unwilling to put the hard work to learn (e.g backtesting trade setup) the student would most likely fail