Ok with losses

Highjinx54

Forum Newbie
Today I jumped into the new york session. Trying to make up for a loss by getting stopped out. Instead of dealing with one loss I compounded it making 2 bad trades. I went to chase mode and loss my discipline. Losing sometime is positive because it reinforced what I knew not to do but did it anyway.
Next week will be a new week happy hunting!

Jacobs4x

Forum Newbie
Losing is very important, if you always treat a loss as a lesson and you stick to that lesson you will soon find your trading to improve greatly. I think its best to keep a journal of your trades, both wins and losses so you can see what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. This way it makes it far easier to learn from your mistakes when they are in clear writing in front of you.

Highjinx54

Forum Newbie
Losing is very important, if you always treat a loss as a lesson and you stick to that lesson you will soon find your trading to improve greatly. I think its best to keep a journal of your trades, both wins and losses so you can see what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. This way it makes it far easier to learn from your mistakes when they are in clear writing in front of you.
Good advice thanks Jacob

Farel

Forum Newbie
Such situations, I take it as a part of the experience of a trader, you need to learn from their mistakes.

mang_ncep

Forum Newbie

yes very true, making loss as a lesson will make our trades become better. Experience is the best teacher. We can learn not only from our experience, but also the experiences of others. To get better at trading asking to forex trading experts can also help, some brokers provide consulting services with experts, such as FXB Trading which provides access for their clients to ask the forex trading expert.