New Boy!

broxstox

Forum Newbie
Hello all, I'm James, been in the forex game for a while now & have always had a problem with interpreting the news & how it will affect certain currencies, it always seemed like a bit of a gamble! I stumbled upon this website a couple of days ago & have been really impressed with everything I've read & seen about it. I'm really looking forward to starting fresh with this new strategy -
Hope to get involved with some great ideas & techniques!

Speak to you all soon, im off to do The Price Action Protocol Trading Course!

pipsmagoo

Forum Newbie
Didn't think it necessary to start a whole new topic, so I'll just add to this one! Names Patrick, I'm 26, marine corps vet, college student, working full time, and have Been trading since last August. After being profitable for 3 months I opened a live account with 100 dollars in it. I was profitable initially, thought I knew what I was doing and dropped 3 grand in my account, but then started losing money, being greedy and such, i'm sure everyone's heard this story. I'm currently down about 300 bucks and decided that if I'm going to be successful in this game I need a solid trading foundation, which is essentially why I'm here. Not looking to get crazy rich, maybe someday down the line, but right now all I want to be is consistently profitable, that's my first and only goal at the moment. There's a certain aspect I find appealing to trading. The Idea of putting your hard earned cash on the line with just your ability and experience as a trader against everyone else sounded exciting to me! Not to mention the idea of making a living on your own sounds very much like my ideal lifestyle. I know it won't be easy, and it won't happen overnight, I'm willing to stick to it and learn what I can from you fine traders! I appreciate any advice/constructive criticism etc. that you guys have to offer!

yang

Forum Newbie
Gonna add on to this as well.

Hi everyone, this is Gary from Singapore. Been trading fx from 2010, went fulltime in mid 2011. Formerly from the educational sector. Yet to finish reading the trading systems, but must say its very similar to how i personally trade, hence Am glad tat i found this site, hopefully i can contribute to this site positively.

Cheers.