I've been spooked.

Ty Lackmann

Forum Newbie
Hi,
I'm a green newbie, I've been mucking around on Plus 500 until about a week ago when I finally stopped getting free spins off them, since I started getting into trading about 2 months ago I was trying to copy trade off you tube videos to see what type of trading might work for me. Eventually I decided that this (The Forex Guy's course) would be the best option.

So I opened an account with Go Markets and have been reading through the Price Action Course, but a couple of days ago I read another newbies thread in this forum on what a flash crash had done in the past. I google searched a few times, but I think I need clarity from someone with access to this forum who practices this specific price action method with Go Markets, that understands where I might be at with my concern. I keep trying to push forward but it's freaked me out.

Please no comments from novices even though I appreciate your opinion.

Ty Lackmann

Forum Newbie
Forex majors are less likely to be erratic from what I've learned so far. As for my query I looked into it more and it's obvious the risk exists but I'm pretty sure it's highly unlikely a good broker will encounter serious slippage. In GO Markets disclaimer they say something like 'the next best price' there's also something I read about circuit breakers doing something. If it was all that much of a deterrent though then why would so many intelligent people not be deterred?