Hi Everyone

Tracey Anderson

Forum Newbie
I live in Sydney, originally from the North of England. I have been trading for 2.5 years with inconsistent success. Mostly been scalping but it's killing me because I also work full time and can't spend all day and night looking at charts. So here I am, hoping to learn longer term trading from you all!

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
I live in Sydney, originally from the North of England. I have been trading for 2.5 years with inconsistent success. Mostly been scalping but it's killing me because I also work full time and can't spend all day and night looking at charts. So here I am, hoping to learn longer term trading from you all!
you've came to the right place. Once you're got yourself familiar with TFG style of trading, you'll be amazed that you won't have to spend all day and night looking at charts just to catch the opportunity to enter the market. Basically its gonna take only 1 or 2 hrs or maybe less to scan up and decide whether to enter the market or not, i usually do that early in the morning after new candle open. Once you're done, you can go do whatever stuff you wanna do for the rest of the day.

i've been learning forex for 3 yrs or so and never really got the chance to do real trade because during my backtesting i found out that the guru(all my previous guru) style of trading does not give consistent profit (not to mention the pressure on trading decision making) until i found TFG's blog a few months back (probably 5 or 8 months). With your 2.5 yrs of experience, i believe you would be able to grasp TFG's style much faster. Good luck and "may the forex be with you" my fellow "padawan" http://www.theforexguy.com/star-wars-vs-forex-trading/

Last edited:

Tracey Anderson

Forum Newbie
you've came to the right place. Once you're got yourself familiar with TFG style of trading, you'll be amazed that you won't have to spend all day and night looking at charts just to catch the opportunity to enter the market. Basically its gonna take only 1 or 2 hrs or maybe less to scan up and decide. Once you're done, you can go do whatever stuff you wanna do.
I hope so Danny because I am sick of looking at charts every spare minute! Thanks for your response!