Hello from Canada

zambam3

Forum Newbie
My name is Rob, and I'm from Edmonton, Canada. I am a mechanic working on Leopard tanks. I retired from the Military in 2012, after 21 years. I am a big boxing fan, I love motorcycles, classic cars, travelling, and reading. I started being interested in forex 3 1/2 years ago. I have done lots of reading on the subject, and watched countless videos. I took a course on how to trade the news at first. I subscribed to this guy for 4 months or so, before realizing I knew nothing about technical analysis! Later, I was more drawn to price action trading. I liked the simplicity of it. Some of the YouTube videos with all the lines, indicators, Fibonaccis etc. was confusing. Six months ago, I took Nial Fullers course, and I did learn a fair bit. I watched quite a few of Dale Woods videos on YouTube and I really enjoyed them. In the last week or so, I checked out The Forex Guy's website, and I was impressed. The one thing I really liked was what was on offer for the price, it is hard to beat. I think there are other good teachers out there, but I'm not going to pay $200 USD a month, maybe I'm cheap. I'm a beginner in forex... It should be fun! Cheers, Rob.