Drawing tool... Shapes?

aaron james

Forum Newbie
Hi Dale

I read about on how you will show how to use the Shapes drawing tool effectively but did not see it.
may you kindly direct me to where I could see that tutorial.

thank you

Best Regards,

aaron

edu_c_ramos

Forum Newbie
Hi Dale,
I usually see you drawing on the MT4 charts with a pencil marking a free-form line. I tried to find this option in MT4 but did not find it. Is there any hidden option I could not see? I only see the basic shapes on MT4 menu options like triangle, circle and rectangle forms.

rakhi

Casual Member
You can use the Adobe Photoshop shape tools to draw all types of simple and complexshapes. The Adobe Photoshop shape tools can help you easily create buttons and other navigation graphics for your web pages.

edu_c_ramos

Forum Newbie
You can use the Adobe Photoshop shape tools to draw all types of simple and complexshapes. The Adobe Photoshop shape tools can help you easily create buttons and other navigation graphics for your web pages.
Thanks, Rakhi. Good tip. Appreciate that.

ThePino

Forum Newbie
Hey Guys,
Sorry to hijack the post but does anyone have experience using markup tools besides Photoshop. I find photoshop expensive and sometime complicated to use. Just want to know if anyone has other preferences and expiriance with other tools.
I came across Epic Pen, seems easy to use and is cheap?

Let me know if I need to repost in new thread.

Cheers.