Days of the week.

jason piazza

Casual Member
As I have just started this course and I really like the system behind it I do have a question... in reviewing past charts I feel like I just missed the boat. It seems like there were a lot of good signals on some charts in the end of last week 7-10-15.

As a newbie/wet behind the ears ect ect... as experience traders do you feel some days have better entrance options than others??? After reading the course I feel like I missed about 4 good opportunities on thursday or friday of last week. I am also trying to determine a good time to review charts and make a strategy. I am on the west coast so 3 hours behind NY. Any suggestions on when to really review charts and start making an attack plan??

Thanks for the feedback and your time.

Jason (new guy)

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Most of the better price action will occur mid week, the worst trading day is Monday.

You can check the markets at the New York close for end of day signals, other time to check is around the London open. But this may be an inconvenience for your time zone.

If you're a newbie, don't trade daily signals on a Monday. If you trade on a Friday make sure you're very confident in your trade.

jason piazza

Casual Member
ok I will have to look at it some more as it seems friday for last week gave some really good signals... then again I could be reading it all wrong... LOL thanks for the help.

D

davidson333

As we know the London session is the most busiest out of all the other sessions. Fridays are usually busy untill half of the day and after market drops so we can only work half on Fridays.So i think mid days of the week are perfect to trade but every trader must when to trade and when to not trade.
I have learned Forex at http://alpari.com/en/trading/independent/