CoachFX Trades

coachfx

Casual Member
The Eur/Aud continued its move down and ticked off a lot of boxes for me to take a short trade. A large rejection bar with a strong close. Entry at market open with an aggressive stop just above the previous day's lower wick. Price closed at exactly 1:3R and the lower wick was large enough for me to exit at the daily close.

EUR-AUD.png

coachfx

Casual Member
An excellent an end to a solid week. The Aud/Nzd pair produced a bearish rejection bar and I'm using split money management on this one because we are trading into market lows. Because of the strong close to the signal I was confident of bearish follow through with the trend. As 1:1R has been hit this is now a free trade.
AUD-NZD.png

Let's hope that next week continues to throw up simple signals to trade.

coachfx

Casual Member
An excellent an end to a solid week. The Aud/Nzd pair produced a bearish rejection bar and I'm using split money management on this one because we are trading into market lows. Because of the strong close to the signal I was confident of bearish follow through with the trend. As 1:1R has been hit this is now a free trade.
View attachment 1360

Let's hope that next week continues to throw up simple signals to trade.

The Aud/Nzd is continuing it's move lower and throwing up some more bearish signals. Still in this one and now that price has hit 1:3 on my remaining risk free position I'm looking for a bullish signal to exit the trade. Let's hope there is further downward movement before then.
AUD-NZD.png

coachfx

Casual Member
AUD-NZD started a bullish reversal and so the trade was exited at the daily close yesterday for a net profit of 1:1R. Onto to the next one.
AUD-NZD.png

coachfx

Casual Member
audnzd.png Let's see if we can tag a 50% retracement entry from this large signal generated last week on the Aud/Nzd pair.

Last edited:

coachfx

Casual Member
I like the daily swing level the eur/usd rejected last week. Just got filled at 50% retracement. Let's see how this pans out.
eurusd.png