Apply template and change time frame for all open charts

bull375

Hi All,
First script, Apply a template to all open charts is very handy if you want to apply same template to all open charts with one click rather than apply the template to one by one open charts.
Second script is Change all open charts to same timeframe with one click rather than changing them one by one.

Last edited:

bull375

Attached Scripts

Attachments

• ChangeTemplate-All.mq4
    1.3 KB · Views: 103
  • TimeFrames v1.1 All.mq4
    1 KB · Views: 93

Waseempk

Forum Newbie
Hi All,
First script, Apply template to all open charts is very handy if you want to apply same template to all open charts rather than apply the template to one by one open charts.
Second script is Change all open charts to same timeframe rather than changing them one by one.
Bro kindly write the method to use these script also . .
I have searched the method from google but these scripts are not working

bull375

Bro kindly write the method to use these script also . .
I have searched the method from google but these scripts are not working

Are you sure they are not working? Pls google on how to copy, install and configure scripts EAs in Mt4 platform. Any youtube video or website will show you how to do it.
Change Templates script count starts from 0. For example if you have four templates listed: First template in the pulldown will be 0, next will be 1,2, 3, 4, etc. Just input the number next to value index and hit ok.

Time frames change script is very easy. Just choose the desired time frame and hit ok.

Last edited:

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
With the Change Template All, you count your Templates from the top down - starting with ZERO = 0

This means the template at the top of your list is 0

And so on, 0, 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6

Put the number of the desired template into the Script at the Inputs = Value

change template.png

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
Here are Scripts set for each Time frame if your use them a lot, makes very easy

Attachments

• ChgTF.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 49

Waseempk

Forum Newbie
yes I am Sure and i have tried all the possible ways but these both scripts are not working
I have downloaded another script from youtube given link that is working
But the both scripts given here are not wokring..
Kindly check these scripts in your mt4