Losing Streaks

kllyklly

Casual Member
Hey guys, Is losing 8 trades in a row normal? I am getting really frustrated because I feel like im getting stop hunted. I just lost this trade and I don't know why?
GBP CAD.png

sergiel

Forum Newbie
Yes forex trading can really test you in ways you did not think possible. I have been there before and it is very difficult not to revenge trade after multiple consecutive losses.

As hard as it is you have to keep your cool, keep your risk per trade nice and low, and just trust that in the long run you will come out ahead. For example just two nice winning trades at 1:4 or greater will put you back in profit.

kllyklly

Casual Member
Yes forex trading can really test you in ways you did not think possible. I have been there before and it is very difficult not to revenge trade after multiple consecutive losses.

As hard as it is you have to keep your cool, keep your risk per trade nice and low, and just trust that in the long run you will come out ahead. For example just two nice winning trades at 1:4 or greater will put you back in profit.

Thanks man!

Ali Raza

Forum Newbie
No matter forex can behave any way u need to wait and but an other trade with mony management ration 1.3 or 1.4 depending on support resistant levels in weekly chart and u will recover ur loses

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Sorry Killy, yes it does happen.

You can get very emotional during losing streaks. It can be a combination of bad market conditions and some revenge tactics from yourself.

Some tips from my experience:

• Only have one trade open at a time to refused over exposure of risk in moves which are probably correlated.
  • Focus on the pairs with beautiful trends first.
  • Don't try to take ambitious or "clever" trades, take the safe trades within trends.

kllyklly

Casual Member
Sorry Killy, yes it does happen.

You can get very emotional during losing streaks. It can be a combination of bad market conditions and some revenge tactics from yourself.

Some tips from my experience:

• Only have one trade open at a time to refused over exposure of risk in moves which are probably correlated.
  • Focus on the pairs with beautiful trends first.
  • Don't try to take ambitious or "clever" trades, take the safe trades within trends.

Love it... Thanks Man!