When to enter

Spronk

Forum Newbie
Hi,

i discipline myself to trade on D1 Charts now and i wonder, when to enter a trade... theoretically i make one final analysis of a potential setup per day, at the candle close time. Should i now also enter a trade / place an order, when a valid setup has formed? Or do i wait till - i don't know - another moment?

Do i enter in D1 or do i go down to H4, after a setup has formed and look for a good entry?
Or do i sometimes speculate that a candle will close as a valid trade signal and go in early, because i FEAR to miss a good entry, when i wait for the D1 candle close?

How do you D1-Trading-Guys choose the Time to enter?

thanks and best regards

stevko

TFG Forum Junkie
i´ve got some idea - picked up from the Price Action Protocol, but would be interested to here more of an expert on this

Tibor

Forum Newbie
What I do is when I see a setup - like a bull pack and the fractal has shown itself then I trade in the direction of the Trend,Then I go to 1h chart and I use a 6Simple moving average, so when price passes that level then I enter the Market, I then Follow the 4hour chart to watch the 6 Simple moving average cross and once it has passed then I feel better about the trend direction. Then I wait for a Fractal to form on the daily Chart before it does a pull back or Reversal.

You need to learn to trade with a Fractal as well. ``The Forex Guy Candle Indicator`` is amazing, you will the Oppotunityies to trade with it wait a 75%better the just using Heiken Ashi.