Tyrannosaurus forRex

Tman88

Forum Newbie
Hello good people,

I am a working full time as a Geologist in Durban (South Africa), so I`m learning the Forex for supplementing my salary. I`m relatively new in the Forex I just finished the course here and about to through it again just to make sure that I fully understand it and follow the guidelines. I heard about the Forex Market in 2012, but did not do any proper learning and trading at that time as I only wanted to focus on my studies. I then 1st started my proper learning by myself online just gathering as much info as possible, and started Demo Trading in February this year (2015) although I was inconsistent with my trading as I felt I just needed more information n the Forex. I believe I will still learn more here and will contribute more in future when I know what I`m doing, as currently it feels like dodging bites from Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Regards,
Thabo

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Hi Thabo, welcome. I think you've been watching too much Jurassic Park, the Forex market can be intimidating and first, but I am confident you will learn to 'tame the beast'.