Trading Ideas Analysis and Plans

stevenwest1968

TFG Forum Junkie
Hi Traders,
Hope everybody is keeping well and that your trading is going well.
I would just like to thank Dale and the team for all the hard work that goes into running this forum. The Weekly commentary and Chart of the Day are excellent tools to help us look at the markets and see if we are thinking upon the same lines. Also Dale's hard work and diligence into setting up certain aids/tools are invaluable to us all - I personally would like to thank him for his time and dedication to the cause of making us improve.
I myself am in the UK and so the time difference between AUS and UK means that I don't always get to talk through chat as the time when I'm online you guys on the other side of the world are in bed...!!!
What I would like to see are more members posting their own charts with ideas if possible. This would mean any chat missed through the day with trade ideas could be reviewed if a chart is posted...
I agree we do not need to use Dale's ideas commentaries and Day Charts to be used as a signal service. We all need to be able to trade and make decisions on our own judgement... What I ideally would like to see are members perhaps being responsible for a couple of pairs and posting their own analysis and ideas on a weekend for other members to comment on and give feedback. I have noticed that some of my posts have not even been commented on, this means I do not know if my ideas are any good and I'm looking at things the correct way.
I also think that the threads on here could be culled as there are many which are not used or been contributed to for ages so trying to find the right thread would be quicker...
We all want to be on the same page and all want to become full time successful traders here ( I hope you all agree )... It is a difficult journey at the best of times as only 5% make it in this business, so we need a tight knit community that are here for each other with our ideas... We have a real chance as within our community we always have a pair of eyes viewing the markets during the various sessions...
I would like a discussion on this and everyone's comments as to whether what I am saying makes sense and can be worked on throughout 2016.
All the best and safe trading.
Steve

stevko

TFG Forum Junkie
being a newbie i like the idea of following the threads on pairs in the members section. It might help to talk about alternative views on your favourite pairs, and would help to keep the chat free of too much images.

C H

Forum Newbie
Wondering if the war room discussion is more active? Seem quite quiet in the free section

arbtrader

Forum Newbie
I can spot a trend thanks to the Price Action Protocol, see the hot spot I should be entering at, and buy or sell at the right place using good price action signals.

tully45

Forum Newbie
right anyone want to help a brother out... am into NZDCAD with a great entry. currently shorting 2 trades, on trend, and I think it's looking to drop further (friday's daily candle was a cracker). Looking to maximise the $$ but nervous about pullbacks/trend change.

What should I be looking for chart-wise to signal that the current trend change has reversed/run out of puff? I have a few concerns around CAD and current oil price direction as well

NC 15102016.png