Please i have a problem

esosa

Casual Member
I want to open an account of 500$ and want to be risking $40 in each trade. If maybe i want to enter a trade which requires 70 pips stop, how do i calculate the amount per pip being that i am in micro account ? Please i will appreciate if you illustrate with practical example

sunnyfx

Casual Member
esosa said:
I want to open an account of 500$ and want to be risking $40 in each trade. If maybe i want to enter a trade which requires 70 pips stop, how do i calculate the amount per pip being that i am in micro account ? Please i will appreciate if you illustrate with practical example

Hi esosa,

The math is not that hard and if you have excel or similar you can set up your own calc, buttt

A no-brainer way I use to calculate lot size is by using a free calculator on the web. Does it in seconds, but not for commodities, just forex.

http://www.earnforex.com/position-size-calculator

Attachments

• lot size calc.png
    lot size calc.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 79
K

Kakon

Here is a great Forex trading strategy that works very well for me. No it's not the regular advice that you get everyday from other traders that are probably losing their money in the market too. Most people will advice you to read all the books about Forex, take all the courses out there, practice for 5 years then see where will that take you. We know that this is non-sense.