Plata

Plata

Casual Member
Hi fellas

So let me also use the opportunity from earlier today to post some candle sticks.

I had spotted the FT100 chart this morning (on the EU side of the world). FT100 is moving downwards in some channel. Price rejected the upper channel again and I was looking for a retracement entry. The blue line above connects weekly lower highs. So I figured, this may be worth a shot. However, as there was some messy area further below on the weekly, I set up a tiny position only, with split MM as almost always when I am unsure. See weekly chart for reference too.

20201027-FT100-H4.JPG

20201027-FT100-W.JPG

Well, I long story short, I was not triggered into the trade and the FT100 price started to run away to the downside. End of my trading day, here is how it looks on the 4hr chart. I cancelled the trade setup in the meantime, but added the horizontal lines indicating entry and SL.

20201027-FT100-H4-later.JPG

I've been mad in the past about not getting triggered in. But I am not anymore. However, I still do wrestle with FOMO. I've wanted to just open an order at market price throughout the day. And to be honest, I still kind of want and committing myself not to is hard. How do you guys deal with that?

Cheerio!

Last edited: