Naked Forex High Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators

todirel cristian

Forum Newbie
Thx all, I didn't take from FF, but I'm glad that are alternatives..... also I found on youtube a lot of video from this guy. I found them pretty educative. It's always good to improve and to be open minded for ideas, this is my opinion.

james.kensington

Forum Newbie
Hi Cris

This book is one of my favorites. I own a copy of it "High-Probability Techniques for Trading without Indicators" and encourage those that profit from it do the right thing purchase a copy later.. I currently use a number of techniques from walter and alex books.

Other books and resources to consider below and I know they work :) , Although TFG Price Action course is still gold in my opinion simple effective and only the good stuff used :)

* MARTIN PRING ON PRICE PATTERNS
* Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas

Last edited:

swingslide

Casual Member
I have bought the book and read the book as well. Deeply engaging, couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing. I even purchased ForexTester back testing software and tried it out, amazing what this back testing can reveal to you. Has anyone used Forex Tester? I would recommend it.

RF1508

I have bought the book and read the book as well. Deeply engaging, couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing. I even purchased ForexTester back testing software and tried it out, amazing what this back testing can reveal to you. Has anyone used Forex Tester? I would recommend it.

I do backtesting but I also practice (every day 1 hour)
Just using mt4 or tradingview.

When I press the button a new candle appears and I just write down if I am in or out of a trade.
I like to do it manually and keep it simple because in this way you are far more involved with your testing.

Robbert

swingslide

Casual Member
Robbert,
I agree. One candle at a time is the best approach, it trains you for the real market situation. Forex Tester does that precisely.