Hello everyone

ForexFiend

Forum Newbie
I'm from a small town on the banks of the Murray River NSW. I am now retired but I do about 15 hours a week volunteer work with our local community centre.
Just joined The War Room today (29/6/15) and I am looking forward to learning how to trade PA from the veteran Forex traders here. I have been dabbling in Forex and other markets over the last five years, but never had the time to get serious about it. I have tried heaps of other systems, training courses and gimicky indicators, with mixed results.
I have learned enough to know that if a trader wants to be serious about making real money in this game, he/she has to learn to master price action and move to larger time frames. That's why I am here, to read, listen and learn.
Thank you all,
FF

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
I'm from a small town on the banks of the Murray River NSW. I am now retired but I do about 15 hours a week volunteer work with our local community centre.
Just joined The War Room today (29/6/15) and I am looking forward to learning how to trade PA from the veteran Forex traders here. I have been dabbling in Forex and other markets over the last five years, but never had the time to get serious about it. I have tried heaps of other systems, training courses and gimicky indicators, with mixed results.
I have learned enough to know that if a trader wants to be serious about making real money in this game, he/she has to learn to master price action and move to larger time frames. That's why I am here, to read, listen and learn.
Thank you all,
FF
you've came to the right place. i myself has, previously, been struggling to learn how to trade forex successfully for the past 3 years. did't loose that much money, just a few dollar, but the time(3 years) wasted learning the wrong technique. The good part though is, that 3yrs experience has allowed me to grasp the trading setup TFG shared and the trading style in just a few months.

been with a couple of guru, but none has the trading style like TFG. the relax style, i call it, not only will you experience the potential of being financially free (the reason many of us do forex) but, you'll also experience the potential of being workload free. now i have more time doing what i love and at the same time make some money in forex.

you definitely have made the right choice for joining the war room... can't wait to become war room member myself!

Last edited:

ForexFiend

Forum Newbie
Hi Danny,
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I have things I would like to do, like travel Asia, Europe and maybe South America while I'm still on this planet and Forex can provide the means to do that. Regrettably my old ticker is only firing on two cylinders. it needs a pacemaker to keep it going, so there is no time to waste if I want to achieve my dreams. So its head down and butt up until I master this beast called the Forex market.
FF.