Fear of Pulling the Trigger

grindfx

Forum Newbie
Thanks Michael for the interesting interview. I must admit that the psychological aspect of trading is most of the time underestimated. Same thing with traders entering positions properly but exiting them in a non optimal manner (most of the time due to "emotions" interfering with the trade). It's also interesting to note the differences in terms of "how" you trade with a small capital or with a big one...same strategies end up with very different results if not properly enforced automatically.

squalodon

wow thanks that was really educational.. i also read trading in the zone by mark douglas which also helped my psychology

christine

Forum Newbie
Hi Everyone, I am hoping that this the proper post. I just joined a few months ago and am very new to trading the forex market. I wanted to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you. I have been reading all of your insights on a daily basis and am slowly getting the confidence that I needed to make wise decisions. I am looking so forward to growing and learning from this sight.