Duble acount in 1 trade

forex_xard

Forum Newbie
Hey guys i found this money manegment method on the internet it is so u can duble you acount in 1 trade. So basecly u start with1 trade that have to be 15 % of you acount and when it gets to 50 % of the way to the target u enter 7.5% of you acount a secont trade in the same direction with the same stop loss. Once u get in the secont trade u are free of risk and in profit. But we can use it without the huge risk if u are trading 1 lot adn you see that is going wel in a 1 : 3 RR at the 2R u can enter 0.50 free of risk and with some profit locket in.
There are iven more compext ways to do it with 3 trades but i dont get it. You can chek the method here doubleinadayforex it is free they have an ea that maneges the trades but it is 250+ $ not worth it in my opinionthe . Hope u find it useful

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 31

RF1508

I can calculate a lot of different methods to double your account.
However, you need to be in a healthy trade in the first place or your account will be wiped out within a couple of trades.
Rule #1: Protect your capital.

forex_xard

Forum Newbie
The point is the method of increasing you profit in a good trade u dont need to duble you acount. If u normaly are going for 1000 p with 0.30 u can add 0.15 when u get to the 500p and increas you profit in the end. SO u have been used what you normaly use but when u exit u wil have more profit then usiual.

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
I managed to find the Excel spreadsheet they use, but this forum doesn't allow xls files; grrr, must speak to management about that!6-07-2015 2-14-19 PM.png

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
OK, thanks, have a look see

Attachments

• doubleinonetrade3levels.xls
    57.5 KB · Views: 27