Brokers

RF1508

Hi Stevko,

I do have experience with WH-selfinvest;
This broker has been around for a long time, has the instruments I like to trade, has a good spread + commission for some pairs I trade (EURPLN and EURTRY).
No problems whatsoever with payouts. (it's just a bit of a hassle filling in a form etc, etc.)

It uses nanotrader which took me quite some time to understand but has great features and makes trading a lot easier
(i.e. scaling in and out, trailing positions with trendlines) as they add features clients request.

My key points were:
- Is it a reliable broker?
- Does the broker have the instruments I trade at a good price?
My preference was to use a European broker but it wasn't a dealbreaker if not.

Hope this helps.

mirasho

Forum Newbie
Hi All,
How about Global Prime - Australia ? Their claims - ECN only network, segregated client funds, can provide trade receipt also. TFG please spare some time and give me review regarding this broker.

erebus

TFG Forum Legend

mirasho

Forum Newbie
Hello John,

Thanks for your reply. Axitrader is ECN or Market Maker trading environment ? MM trades against trader, is it true ? Let me know your thoughts John.

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
Sites like Cash Back Forex will help you filter out on every option much better than asking me

I use Axitrader

I use Cash Back Forex

I get a rebate

The Forex Guy broker offers a rebate

Depends on your requirements what you will choose

Security of clients funds should be at the top of your list, IMHO

https://www.cashbackforex.com/en-US/brokers.aspx

9-12-2015 4-30-05 PM.png

mirasho

Forum Newbie
Thanks John for sharing useful link. And yes you are so correct. Security of clients fund should be at the top of our list. Our fund is safe at regulated broker that is one of the criteria. Any other things we need to consider for the security of our fund ?

Regards,

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
Thanks John for sharing useful link. And yes you are so correct. Security of clients fund should be at the top of our list. Our fund is safe at regulated broker that is one of the criteria. Any other things we need to consider for the security of our fund ?

Regards,

You can do a web search to see how they handled the Swiss Bank fiasco last January.

Other than that, it's just a matter of which one suits you you and what you like

Another thing about Axitrader, they have online chat help and they have always respond quickly for me

Good luck, John

mirasho

Forum Newbie
Yes that's right. 15th January I know it very well. Very next day Oanda's statement was "We are forgiving all negative client balances." FxPro has suspended all CHF trading. These two that I know personally. and after your post I have tried to search and I got 75 broker list on www.forexcrunch.com. those are not affected after 15th January. FxPro is committed to negative balance protection as outlined in their terms and conditions. Last question to you John, Should I go with FxPro ? Let me know your thought regarding FxPro.

Thanks for your support till.

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
I have no experience with FX_Pro so can't really say much.

The website looks great, they are UK regulated, offer everything and more; I would think that they can be trusted and more than meet your needs.

Are you using a demo account with them now? I would try that, then open small account live; if all looks really good, and you are trading with consistent profits, then deposit your real big funds

Good luck, John

mirasho

Forum Newbie
FxPro has two regulations, UK and Cyprus (CySEC). Actually I want to open an account from Ontario - Canada. FxPro UK is not allowing Canadian clients only FxPro Cyprus is allowing Canadian clients. So I will have CySEC regulation. What do you think ? CySEC is efficient regulation ? Our fund will secure at Cyprus ? Please guide me.

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
NEWS FLASH, just in, if they were in Australia I certainly would consider them :)

We are delighted to announce that FxPro has recently won Best FX Broker at the 2015 Shares Awards and Best Forex Provider 2015 at this year's Investors Chronicle & Financial Times Investment and Wealth Management Awards.

It's a real honour to receive accolades from such well-respected publications, especially since both of these awards are voted on by members of the general public.

We have picked up prestigious awards from each of the above publications for the last three years running, making it a double-hat trick for FxPro.

We'd like to thank you for voting for us and assure you that we will continue providing you with the most competitive prices, the very best level of service and the most professional trading conditions in the industry.

Rico

Hmm, broker based in the Seychelles, doesn't appear to be regulated.

5Stars forex broker is best ECN broker as they have even won award for Best ECN broker in the world but the real reason is their awesome platform MT4 which is especially develop for ECN trading and we are able to get all our trading orders executed within milliseconds without ever any delay and also we never have to worry over desk dealing or manipulation since that never happens with MT4 platform so that gives me better chance of success knowing there is no cheating.

It definitely has happened with MT4, and firms have been prosecuted for it. For those who are unaware, the following article describes the MT4 Virtual Dealer Plugin and at the bottom links to a judgement against Gain Capital for using it: http://4xtrader.net/forex-market-manipulation-how-to-spot-it/

Regulation helps protects people against this - if not prevent it. There was even action taken by ASIC this year about this: http://www.asic.gov.au/about-asic/m...-licence-of-margin-foreign-exchange-provider/

arbtrader

Forum Newbie
I think most of us here with vantagefx uk under tfg rebate discount..if u got problem with vantagefx, just ask tfg..maybe he can help