Am i your only Welshman?

ArtemisJc

Forum Newbie
Hey Ladies and Gents

I'm Jay from Cardiff, Wales. Really like the activity and content on the site and the price action material is golden, so thanks for all your efforts and helping me strip away alot of silly mistakes already.

Since it says "welcome to the party" above, i'll try and give an equivalent of "bring a bottle" and make some kind of contribution:

The absolutely fantastic overhaul of the Fib Retracement tool has made things so much easier so thanks for that as well.

Maybe a handy addition for you all, I also add in the symbols %$ eg: Stop Loss %$ or 1:1 %$ into the description box on the levels screen, Just in case anyone isn't aware, it will display the price level next to 1:1 or stop loss etc on the chart. See the thumbnails (hopefully attached correctly) below.

Good luck and positive trading to you all!

Cheers

Jay

Attachments

• fib2.PNG
    fib2.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 13
  • fibsetup.PNG
    fibsetup.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 12

danny

TFG Forum Junkie
Hey Ladies and Gents

I'm Jay from Cardiff, Wales. Really like the activity and content on the site and the price action material is golden, so thanks for all your efforts and helping me strip away alot of silly mistakes already.

Since it says "welcome to the party" above, i'll try and give an equivalent of "bring a bottle" and make some kind of contribution:

The absolutely fantastic overhaul of the Fib Retracement tool has made things so much easier so thanks for that as well.

Maybe a handy addition for you all, I also add in the symbols %$ eg: Stop Loss %$ or 1:1 %$ into the description box on the levels screen, Just in case anyone isn't aware, it will display the price level next to 1:1 or stop loss etc on the chart. See the thumbnails (hopefully attached correctly) below.

Cheers

Jay
thanks for the handy addition tips

SteveB

Forum Newbie
Hey Ladies and Gents

Cheers

Jay

Hi Jay,

i'm not a true Welshman but I have lived in Caldicot for more than 30yrs so I have a little Qualification of Welshness LOL.