Terms of Service and Rules
When posting, please follow these simple rules & guidelines to ensure everyone's experience here is the best possible.
Please do you best to make sure your post is relevant to the forum you are posting in. If you can't find a suitable thread, then email me with a request, and I will be more than happy to open one up for you.
When posting a chart, please make sure the chart is easy on the eye to read. For example; don't post charts with bright pink candles, yellow background and fluoro green candle outlines. No body wants a retina burning experience while trying to look over your posts. Please post charts with a color theme that is aesthetically acceptable.
Nobody is 100% right or wrong when it comes to Forex - as traders we are all in the game of speculation.
- Don't post any offensive material, or post things that will bring down moral. Don't post any 18+ Adult stuff please guys. You know the common sense stuff for a public forum.
- Don't use this forum as an advertising medium for your website/business, and post promotional links unless specifically been authorized to do so by contacting us first.
- Don't spam links in the forum, they will deleted and you run the risk of your account getting banned
- Don't put anybody's analysis down in an offensive way.
- Don't be rude or act superior with the intention of putting someone down.
- Don't blatantly be offensive or degrade other members ideas, or analysis in any way shape or form. Provide constructive criticism that can help the person learn, or see your point of view.
- Don't use this website to impersonate another person
- Don't use our platform to share files that contain viruses, Trojans, malware, spyware or any other malicious code
- Don't Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the rights to transmit under law
- Don't violate any laws applicable to the FCA, ASIC or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Don't take action that is designed to disrupt the operation of this website
Most of these rules are just common sense, if everyone can follow these standard issue guidelines and rules, there won't be any problems and this will be a fun, educational and enjoyable community for all Forex traders.
You are not to take anything that is posted in the forums as direct trading advice from TheForexGuy.com. Even in someone directly tells you to 'sell EURUSD' in a post, you are 100% responsible for your own actions. You are fully accountable for your own trading, no one here at TheForexGuy.com, or its members is in anyway accountable for your actions, except yourself.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.