Trading Simulator for practicising Price Action

bull375

Hi All,
I am sure many of would like to gain more confidence in your Price Action strategy.....

The FX Blue Trading Simulator converts the MetaTrader 4 strategy tester into a tool for practising manual trading using historic data. You can use the Simulator to test how well you would have fared under particular historic market conditions - and/or to check how well your favourite indicators would have guided you in the past.

The Simulator lets you place market and pending orders, set trailing stops, alter the s/l and t/p on orders by clicking on the chart, save complex order definitions as templates, quickly close all open orders, plus many more features which are not available as standard in MetaTrader 4.

This v2 of the Simulator has a range of extra features for controlling orders after placement, including the ability to edit orders and to set the s/l, t/p or trailing stop using the same range of options which are available when initially placing an order.

Simulator can be paused when you want to continue at a later time or day....

Stop Loss, Limit Orders, Take profit can can easily be adjusted by dragging on screen once the limit orders or stop orders have been placed....

Save templates with Stop loss, Take profit, Trailing stops preset for Long or Short...

OCO One cancels the other pending order when one is triggered.

Hedging feature also there but I have not tested it.

http://www.fxblue.com/appstore/app.aspx?id=39

It is absolutely free. You just need to register and download...

Also you need reliable past data which you can get from FXDD..
http://www.fxdd.com/mt/en/forex-resources/forex-trading-tools/metatrader-1-minute-data/
Always use 1 minute data as it is very accurate to create higher time frames using a good period converter...

After you are done practicing, click on analyse to know how you did and FX Blue will show you a detailed report which you can further analyse and try to improve on your trading.

Bull375

Last edited:

joffie

TFG Forum Junkie
thanks for this bull, I was able to get forex tester 2 for a discounted rate of only $125 but free is much better :D