support and resistance problem?

GSH7788

Forum Newbie
there so many swing point how can I draw it correctly?

Attachments

• ww.png
    ww.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 53

Rob

Forum Newbie
Practice makes perfect mate, by the look of that chart you could just draw one trend line and know the gist of what the markets doing. But if you're specifically looking at drawing onto the swing points Dale does explain it pretty well in his course, it might just take a couple reads is all.

stevenchin

Forum Newbie
Practice makes perfect mate, by the look of that chart you could just draw one trend line and know the gist of what the markets doing. But if you're specifically looking at drawing onto the swing points Dale does explain it pretty well in his course, it might just take a couple reads is all.

I have tried to stay away from the online brokerage sites as I find most of them highly confusing when it comes to navigation. I was then referred to FXB Trading. I approached it with apprehension but found it to be user friendly. Its sections and tabs explain everything quite clearly and to my pleasant surprise, I was not irritated at all. In fact, I was very much impressed by its Account Section because it is bound to make opening of both demo and live accounts an