SCALPING IS GOOD BUT TIRESOME

marvelpips

Forum Newbie
Scalping is a short-term intraday trading strategy that requires constant attention. Most of the time it is not a set and forget system as anything can happen at anytime. According to Babypips, Scalping or short-term trading involves making dozens or hundreds of trades a day, trying to scalp a small profit from each trade by exploiting the bid-ask spread.

Scalping works because not all currency pairs remain on the move at all times. Scalpers generate profits from these non-moving pairs or turn around and sell for a profit those pairs that fluctuate in the positive direction. This way, they receive a small profit. This profit quickly adds up.

Some advantages to scalping include less exposure to risk (because it doesn’t have the time in one position to be effected), easier-to-obtain moves and more opportunities to realize a small profit. Of course, there are no perfect strategies.
For many years in my trading career, I have being into scalping but the truth is there was nothing to show for it. The profits came and went away easily. At the end of each day, i would be so tired because of my in and out of trades gaining here and losing there. it made forex trading so cumbersome and frustrating.
The way out came with my acquaintance with TFG. I now make use of PA in scalping and it is very profitable.
I depend so much on Daily analysis using PA Protocol. With that I would have an idea of the likely direction of each pair the following day. I will then switch to 15 minutes TF. I also draw my support and resistance levels. Any PA signals on these levels will give me the go-ahead to enter trades through scalping and so far, it has been profitable.

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
I am not into scalping as you know, but I do welcome the discussion here. Just because I don't get into it, doesn't mean other traders don't like it.

marvelpips

Forum Newbie
Well spoken there Marvel

Can you show us some of your scalp trades :)
O yes Hayden. The two images I posted are for EURAUD Daily and 15 minutes TF. Right from 30/03 the pair has been showing the potential for bullish. Fortunately the pair was the COD for 02/04. Having established that fact I went to 15 minutes TF and waited for a Bullish PA on 02/04. My support and Resistance levels were in place. When it came I seized it by buying at support (first arrow up), took profit at next level. At that same level another opportunity to sell came via a PA. Again i seized it and sold (Second arrow down). After about three hours on the same day another opportunity came via a bullish rejection of the resistance turned support. Of course I seized it and made a lot of money (Third Arrow up )because the next Resistance level is far away. You can see as I said earlier that scalping requires close attention and it is short-term trading. But when it is combined with PA it can be very profitable but tiresome.

tjenarvi

TFG Forum Junkie
O yes Hayden. The two images I posted are for EURAUD Daily and 15 minutes TF. Right from 30/03 the pair has been showing the potential for bullish. Fortunately the pair was the COD for 02/04. Having established that fact I went to 15 minutes TF and waited for a Bullish PA on 02/04. My support and Resistance levels were in place. When it came I seized it by buying at support (first arrow up), took profit at next level. At that same level another opportunity to sell came via a PA. Again i seized it and sold (Second arrow down). After about three hours on the same day another opportunity came via a bullish rejection of the resistance turned support. Of course I seized it and made a lot of money (Third Arrow up )because the next Resistance level is far away. You can see as I said earlier that scalping requires close attention and it is short-term trading. But when it is combined with PA it can be very profitable but tiresome.
any screenshot for this?

tjenarvi

TFG Forum Junkie
there is an "image" icon, when you reply this thread.
Just click it and upload your image.
The icon is just beside smiley face
If it's failed, probably there is a website bug, the solution is you upload to free image uploader website like http://postimage.org/ or tinypic.com