Recommend a non-EU Broker for me

Rich72

Forum Newbie
Hi All,

Firstly, I'm not asking for financial advice, etc here so any comments or recommendations will simply be taken from the perspective that you guys and girls have had experience of any company in question and that you're recommending I should check them out. All decisions to go with such companies and fund an account with them are at my own risk!

So, I've been with IG, a UK broker for some time, but there are some pretty draconian changes being brought in by the 'wonderful' EU that will affect all retail traders using EU regulated brokers.

Now, the restrictions being brought in around leverage/margin is going to kill it for me as I simply won't be able to trade with the strategies that are proving successful for me and, critically, providing me with an income as I now trade full time.

Can anyone here therefore point me towards some reputable non-EU brokers, preferably that you guys are currently using and that accept international clients - a link to their site and quick explanation as to why you think they're worth me looking into would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich72

Forum Newbie
Should perhaps add that I trade mostly the following:
  • FX Pairs: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, EUR/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, EUR/JPY, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD
  • Commodities: Gold
  • Indices: DAX
Nothing too exotic so can't see any issues with the above but it may be worth noting when you make any comments.

Thanks.