My Strategy

nadeem1683

Forum Newbie
Dear Friends,

I hope you must be knowing this strategy well. If you see this chart, there was a false break and a huge reversal. What I do is that I use Daily Chart for my analysis strictly, but I enter via 5 minutes chart with huge volumes and my Stoploss is just 3-4 Pips on each trade.

I use 600 and 1000 EMAs on 5 Minutes chart. On 5 minutes chart when the price falls below the EMAs and price action is formed on daily chart I look for entries on 5 minutes charts. This has been very successful. Everyone is is well aware that Price Action even work on the smallest time frame. Everything is in Money Management. Its very important to control the Nerves while trading.

This strategy works for me very well. I did learn the price action long back, but its still human behavior that they don't follow what they study. I realized at one point of time where I was making huge mistakes and that was Money Management, so strictly use what is given in Price Action Protocol Money Management Model. Its simple math to understand and believe me if you follow it honestly no one stop you becoming a full time trader.

By this strategy I dont lose more money, but obviously i get good ROI when its hit. I follow long trades which runs for several weeks or months it keeps me away from charts for a long time and does not hurt my emotions. Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments and suggestion. Happy Trading.

Attachments

• Trading.jpg
    Trading.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 166

b.buzby

Forum Newbie
Hi Nadeem,

Thanks for sharing your strategy, it would be nice to see the EMA's on the chart you've posted so we could see your entry.
I agree with your fundamental strategy "the trend is your friend". I use similar a strategy.
Good Luck.
Please keep us posted on your progress

seaton

Forum Newbie
nadeem1683 said:
I use 600 & 1000 EMAS on 5 Minutes Chart and they produce good results. :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing your interesting strategy Nadeem

Could you please repost your picture with ema so we can see how you enter maybe even mark up the chart with some arrows to better explain your strategy

Regards,

Stephen

erebus

TFG Forum Legend
seaton said:
nadeem1683 said:
I use 600 & 1000 EMAS on 5 Minutes Chart and they produce good results. :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing your interesting strategy Nadeem

Could you please repost your picture with ema so we can see how you enter maybe even mark up the chart with some arrows to better explain your strategy

Regards,

Stephen

It's not rocket science!

Pick a scalping pair; hey, EUR_USD

Form a bias from Daily chart, I say down (trade what you see on your chart)

Watch price action at Frankfurt & London open

See any Price Action? What do you recognize from Forex Guy course?

Take trade with set Stop Loss & Take Profit or let it run if it goes!

Use good money management

Have fun :D

Attachments

• 15-09-2014 9-17-48 PM.png
    15-09-2014 9-17-48 PM.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 117

nadeem1683

Forum Newbie
dear erebus,

I know learning is not a rocket science. But implementing the rules is a 'real rocket science. It take years to learn to implement the rules with full honesty. Anyone can learn Price Action, is not big rocket science, but how many people follow. I have just explained what I do, may be it can be useful to someone else. I had learned price action long back. It took me lots of time to accept the Money Management. Although I learned Money Management at earlier stage but i never implemented. Hope you understand now What I mean.