MT4 demo account that lasts longer than a month?

White Rabbit

Forum Newbie
HI Guys

I'm looking for a demo account that is on going. I know plus 500 offer an unlimited demo account but there program is rubbish.
I'm looking for unlimited demo account that I can use with MT$. I've learning this forex stuff fo the last three weeks and I can tell that I have a lot more to learn before I go live with my cash.

I have a demo accounts currently with pepperstone and with go markets. Does anyone know if you ask will they reset your demo account. I don't honestly see myself going live for a least another 2 to 3 months and I dont want to pushed in to a live account if I'm not ready.

Thanks
Sandy

Rob

Forum Newbie
Hey Sandy,

Theres no harm in giving them a call and asking if you can continue using a demo account, When i was using a demo myself i got one through a broker called Tradeo, who at the time i was using them didnt have expiry time for demo accounts. So if you cant use the current brokers then try them just for the demo and you can practice for as long as you need to.

stevenwest1968

TFG Forum Junkie
FXCM offer an Mt4 demo that does not expire. The only requirement is that you place a trade within 14 days.. if you don't use it you lose it !!!!

stevenwest1968

TFG Forum Junkie
Hey Sandy,

Theres no harm in giving them a call and asking if you can continue using a demo account, When i was using a demo myself i got one through a broker called Tradeo, who at the time i was using them didnt have expiry time for demo accounts. So if you cant use the current brokers then try them just for the demo and you can practice for as long as you need to.
FXCM offer an Mt4 demo that does not expire. The only requirement is that you place a trade within 14 days.. if you don't use it you lose it !!!!

stevenwest1968

TFG Forum Junkie
HI Guys

I'm looking for a demo account that is on going. I know plus 500 offer an unlimited demo account but there program is rubbish.
I'm looking for unlimited demo account that I can use with MT$. I've learning this forex stuff fo the last three weeks and I can tell that I have a lot more to learn before I go live with my cash.

I have a demo accounts currently with pepperstone and with go markets. Does anyone know if you ask will they reset your demo account. I don't honestly see myself going live for a least another 2 to 3 months and I dont want to pushed in to a live account if I'm not ready.

Thanks
Sandy