Market session

hafizhanif84

TFG Forum Junkie
Im going to list down a summary of best market session for every pair..feel free to contribute here..i think this will help everyone choosing the right time to trade..

Asian session only:
Aud
Jpy
Nzd
Sgd

London / new york session:
Chf
Eur
Gbp

New york session only:
Cad
Usd
Xauusd
Xagusd

Last edited:

hafizhanif84

TFG Forum Junkie
im a little bit confuse when to trade breakout of inside day cross pairs like audjpy,audnzd,audsgd,nzdjpy,nzdsgd & sgdjpy..avoid asian breakout or not? i hope someone here helping me and maybe some other guys here looking for the same question..thanks

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
There is no right or wrong answer for this. If you do, just watch out for failed breakouts - check your charts at London open to asses the trade again. If you see large Asia session rejection, you might want to think about pulling the trade.

rakhi

Casual Member
A trading session is a period of time consisting of one day of business in a financial market, from the opening bell to the closing bell.The futures market has different trading hours that vary based on the exchange and commodity traded.

rakhi

Casual Member
Home Markets Equity Pre Open Session Session Timings. Session Timings. Trading session. The pre-open session shall be for duration of 15 minutes i.e. from 9:00 am to 9:15 am.