Hi everyone

adamadnan

Forum Newbie
Hi all my name is Adam. Just started the course this week and already learning so much. Currently i am only demo trading as I am aiming to master various price action strategies before going live. I originally lost my 1k investment trying to do the MA crossover entry and exit system that i had learned from a previous course. However i risked way too much on any one trade and had alot of emotional exits as I was not in the right frame of mind and knew that i had gone live too soon. Now I am learning to be patient and disiplined and only taking the most highest looking probability trades and hoping in time to then make a good return on investment and grow my capital steadily while working a full time job.

Nice to meet you all :)

Adam

Crackinwise

Forum Newbie
Welcome aboard Adam! Be sure to watch the tutorial and download Dales Trade Panel for your demo account. It helps tremendously with staying consistant with your risk. It will do the lot size math for you and place the trade so you can consistantly trade with the same risk level. Then work on the psychology of staying disciplned until you are consistantly trading for profit on demo. Good luck

adamadnan

Forum Newbie
Thanks mate, yes I have only recently tried using MT4 but when I set my risk at 3:1 and my amount to risk as £100 I keep getting an error saying Pending order N/A or something along them lines. Any idea what I am doing wrong?